Closet Organization Service in Ann Arbor/Detroit
Choose from a community of organized Taskers in Ann Arbor/Detroit to help whip your closet into shape.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Closet Organization Service Taskers in Ann Arbor/Detroit
- Anton M.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:This category is relatively new on TaskRabbit but prior to them adding this category I was doing organization tasks via cleaning and help moving task. I've organized garages, basements, homes, storages and offices for my clients. I have tons of experience in this department.
- Steven S.$76.47/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Have lots experience moving furniture items and miscellaneous. Can organize items as youd like within house/office. Helper available. Able to discard items or donate if needed. Have pickup/van. Thanks
- Magnus T.$41.17/hr5 (6 reviews)5 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I am very visually oriented and organized. I would love to help you set up and/or rearrange your space!
- Zack F.$76.47/hr5 (5 reviews)7 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I am extremely organized. I have an intuitive sense for this. I will help make your life easier and bring sanity back to your room, home or office.
- Quinn F.$22.35/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Lifetime of experience making order out of chaos. I'll make it make sense.
- James B.$57.64/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I myself, have slight OCD (undiagnosed lol), so organization to me is vital to a calm mind and peaceful household. I'll develop a plan to organize your things in the most stress-free way as possible, eliminate clutter as well as provide easy access.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Fri, Nov 24undefined Fri, Nov 24
Joanna was amazing to work with. She arrived and went straight to work, alleviating so much stress and anxiety that I’ve been carrying for months. She was able to sort through years of clothing for a family of 5 in a few short hours. Will definitely hire again.
5.0undefined Sun, Nov 19undefined Sun, Nov 19
Chloe completed the garage organization project we started a few weeks ago and then she organized a space in my basement. Her attention to detail and placement is fantastic. I highly recommend her!
5.0undefined Sun, Nov 5undefined Sun, Nov 5
Chloe was fantastic! This time she assembled shelves for a garage organization project. Despite terrible directions that came with the y y, Chloe was able to figure it out and complete the task. I will definitely request her again!
5.0undefined Thu, Oct 19undefined Thu, Oct 19
I had an area in my basement that was junky and long neglected for years. Chloe arrived on time, assessed the space and pulled everything out, section by section, and helped me decide what to keep and what to throw away. She helped me more than I could imagine! I wish I had taken before an ...
5.0undefined Tue, Oct 17undefined Tue, Oct 17
Showed up on time & was easy to work with. Took very good care of my residents belongings & was considerate of her home. Will definitely hire again.
5.0undefined Mon, Oct 16undefined Mon, Oct 16
Stephanie was awesome and will definitely use her again for my organizational needs.
5.0undefined Wed, Oct 4undefined Wed, Oct 4
Thanks for removing an old basketball hoop. You did a great job!
5.0undefined Thu, Sep 28undefined Thu, Sep 28
Karina was exactly what I was looking for with this job. Very professional, efficient, and communicative. Understood exactly what needed to be done and executed perfectly. Body of work is truly excellent. Oh and one other thing that makes her a standout: very proactive.