- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Revenge On Your Closet Taskers in Atlanta
- Danielle C.$38.82/hr5 (13 reviews)17 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I am a neat freak..I can't think if things are not in order..I help friends and family when in need and I have been known for going over and beyond for organizing the office at work. I would be a great asset to help you, if needed.
- Mark A.$64.70/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:If you need somebody who pays attention to the details, reliable, professional and on time. Then let me help you organize your closet, garage, attic. whatever you may need i can help.
- Peter W.$76.47/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Several years of organizing garages- dusting and sweeping to customer's satisfaction. I dispose the garbage in you trash can. I can also take it to a recycling or transfer station at an added cost of time plus disposal fee. My minimum is 2 hours
- Daniel C.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:This is the task I excel at the most. It combines the art of order and cleanliness with the skills of problem solving and rehabilitation. I'll assist you, so you have an opportunity to work on something else or relax if you choose. Thank you! 2hr min
- OliverAtlantaProCleaning F.$47.05/hr4.9 (13 reviews)17 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:Whether you need help organizing a office space, closet or documents, you can depend on us! Our team has professional and personal experience staying on top of organization. Choose us!
- Laura B.$76.47/hr5 (59 reviews)89 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I am an organization queen! Unnecessary paper and junk around the house is one of my pet peeves. I very much love finding solutions to storage problems - there is always an answer. (Not avail remotely) Please request bookings at least 24 hours in advance.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Sade was AMAZING!! She came in and got started right away. She was diligent, professional and creative. I never thought all of my clothes and shoes would fit into my new extremely small closet, but Sade’s organizational skills and creativity made it work in such a way that it does not look ...November 17, 2022
He did an excellent job organizing my closet and home office!November 17, 2022
Alicia was amazingly sweet, professional and determined! She organized really nicely and I would def hire her again! She did a great job of making my space amazing again. I’m so happy that I hired her!November 15, 2022
Did a great job, very detail oriented and pleasant.November 14, 2022
Michelle was an absolute delight to work with! I’ve got an old house with a long and ever-changing to-do list. She showed up positive, energetic, and happy to dig into the things I needed help with the most. I will definitely hire her again, and recommend her unreservedly.November 11, 2022
Awesome, on time, on time friendly and thorough.November 8, 2022
Such a great help in getting things done!November 7, 2022
Ashley did a fantastic job of reorganizing my bedroom. I would highly recommend her for anyone in need of support on getting their house on track.November 7, 2022