Photography in Atlanta
Need a new headshot or a special day captured? 282 Taskers in Atlanta can take and edit photos of your memorable moments.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Photography Taskers in Atlanta
- Joshua V.$76.47/hr5 (1 review)2 photography tasks doneHow I can help:I do drone photography/video with a dji air2s. I have a Canon t8i. I have 360 tour software and 360 drone camera. These are billed differently and on taskrabbit will reflect by the parameters of their set hourly increments.
- Jermaine W.$37.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I’m a photographer with experience in taking professional photos for a business or personal use. Whether you’re trying to win work, list your service or even create a whole online store - I can help! Check my portfolio here!
- Lem L.$58.82/hr5 (3 reviews)4 photography tasks doneHow I can help:⏰6pm-11:30pm_EST_Mon-Fri ONLY _____________________________________________ 🚨I have a 2 hour minimum. ____________________________________________Military trained, solution oriented and Able to deliver precise expectations as well as recommendations. Studio Availability Negotiable _____________________________________________☎️Questions? contact me before booking (804)937-8399 or @ lemluvah.com
- Douglas B.$147.05/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:We have a Sony Fx3 Camera, 3 light Set Up w/ Aperture 300d, Forza & RGB. We have over 200 videos under our belt, with about 450 photos coming with those.
- Michael R.$41.17/hr2 photography tasks doneHow I can help:I have a half frame Canon Dslr and am capable of generic photography including real estate, product, events, etc
- Keosha M.$58.82/hr5 (2 reviews)3 photography tasks doneHow I can help:Professional photographer since 2014. Weddings, engagement, maternity, family, models, business, actors, authors, etc. 2 hr minimum even if we take only an hour
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
3.0undefined Tue, Mar 14undefined Tue, Mar 14
Took decent photos but then disappeared with half our photos. Appalled and a little disgusted that we never heard from him again as some of the photos edited were sub-par and unprofessional (ie daughters crotch). Maybe he’s got lots to learn in the field but we had to take the hit for it…
5.0undefined Sat, Feb 18undefined Sat, Feb 18
Great job. Came on time and ready to work!
5.0undefined Sun, Dec 4, 2022undefined Sun, Dec 4, 2022
Tiffanie is fantastic!! She sat with me for four hours doing a Shutterfly photo book! I would never have been able to get it done without her. She is lovely and very talented.
4.0undefined Wed, Nov 23, 2022undefined Wed, Nov 23, 2022
The photos look great! Helpful and easy to work with. It is a real estate photography task that takes only about an hour but did not realize that editing is included in the hours as well. I wish the backyard was also included in the photos.
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 16, 2022undefined Wed, Nov 16, 2022
Kenny went above and beyond to work with me on scheduling a surprise engagement photo shoot with my fiancé. I would definitely recommend.
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 21, 2022undefined Fri, Oct 21, 2022
amazing guy, very easy to work with. has completed the work timely. will definitely reach out to him for the same tasks in the future
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 14, 2022undefined Fri, Oct 14, 2022
Marcus was excellent! Very professional and thorough! We received the pictures right away after the event too! Will definitely hire again!
5.0undefined Tue, Oct 4, 2022undefined Tue, Oct 4, 2022
I f you want a photographer he is your man.