Electrical Help in Austin
Need something rewired? 471 professional Taskers in Austin can handle the electrical work.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Austin
- Zach Zafer M.$94.11/hrElite Tasker5 (273 reviews)466 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have vast experience in recessed lighting, dimmer switches, GFCI problems, receptacle relocation, ceiling fan/ light /chandelier, installation and mount, breaker fixes, breaker panel problems, switch problems, etc.
- Micah H.$85.88/hr5 (96 reviews)146 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:1,100+ 5⭐️reviews with TaskRabbit. I’m experienced and confident installing chandeliers, ceiling fans, light switches/fixtures, door bells, security cameras, thermostats...
- Joel H.$105.88/hr5 (78 reviews)121 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I am not an electrician. However, I have been in the construction industry for almost 20 years and I am comfortable with the basics. I have installed numerous light fixtures, fans, switches, and outlets. I do not run wire or install breakers.
- Nick W.$70.58/hrElite Tasker5 (87 reviews)162 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I'm NOT a Licensed Electrician, but if you need help replacing fixtures, switches, outlets, outdoor fixtures or install ceiling fans I'm Your Tasker! (Note: I will not install new circuits or run new wiring). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric M.$100/hrElite Tasker5 (76 reviews)123 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I can do basic electrical work like, changing out light switches, ceiling fans, light fixtures, and smoke detectors. I am not a licensed electrician but can do minor electrical Projects. If not, money back guarantee!
- Richard F.$82.35/hr5 (8 reviews)8 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I am not an electrician but i am familiar with replacing light fixtures, exaust fans, ceiling fans, switches, outlets etc
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Trevor is awesome. Super helpful with an electrical project! Would work with him again!December 6, 2022
Russ quickly identified how to run an ethernet line to my new office and was able to get it done efficiently. He left the work space clean and the work looks professional.December 6, 2022
Russ was on time and did a great job replacing a couple of light fixtures for us. He was fast and even fixed the length of the fixture when we realized it was too long. Highly recommended!December 5, 2022
Did great work even when there were unforeseen problemsDecember 5, 2022
Did a great job with a tricky electrical project. 100% recommendDecember 4, 2022
We had a great experience working with Marshal. He was easy to communicate with and very professional. He did an excellent job helping us install multiple new lighting fixtures and a fan in our home. Highly recommended for your next project!December 4, 2022
Zach was extremely helpful, very careful with the surroundings, and made sure everything was installed correctly. Also to note he arrived on time and provided all the tools necessary to do the work. Would highly recommend for any electrical/installation needs you may have!December 3, 2022
Byron was terrific! He showed up on time, was professional, and did a great job removing a ceiling fan and installing a new light.December 3, 2022