- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Revenge On Your Closet Taskers in Austin
- Micah H.$70.58/hr5 (5 reviews)7 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I’ll help in any way that I can. 1.5hr minimum please.
- Eric M.$94.11/hr5 (17 reviews)26 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I truly enjoy organizing! I live on the more minimalist side of life & enjoy helping other feel liberated be better organization.
- Joel H.$82.35/hr5 (3 reviews)5 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I truly enjoy organizing! I live on the more minimalist side of life & enjoy helping others feel liberated by getting organized. I've been helping myself & others get rid of stuff & get organized for the past 10 yrs. Your stuff should bring you joy!
- Rylan L.$43.52/hrElite Tasker5 (25 reviews)53 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:If you need someone with solid spatial reasoning skills, for Corporate or Personal resasons, to take inventory of your storeroom, box, label or palletize stock, reorganize your closet, or just make sense of a mess you've amassed, I'm your guy.
- Gabriel G.$41.17/hr5 (20 reviews)36 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:Please, no apartments. A lot of people have expressed how I must be on something and/or OCD. I have a natural knack for efficiency and placement.
- Casey J.$88.23/hr4.8 (8 reviews)12 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:For places like garages, closets and kitchens. I'm also just happy to help with organizing the clutter. Great with logistics for large events.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Thu, Nov 30undefined Thu, Nov 30
Ok what an amazing spirit and hard worker! Not only did work go by fast but I had fun with Erica as she helped strategize, organize and plan with the team. I’d recommend and rebook for sure! 12/10 experience
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 29undefined Wed, Nov 29
Zach is Jack of trades, master of all. I hired her to stretch me. I showed him how to it, he didn’t only crushed it, he went above and beyond and made sure I got everything I needed. If you’re looking to hire someone who will handle your business & personal needs with care, & deliver 110% ...
5.0undefined Tue, Nov 28undefined Tue, Nov 28
Very helpful feedback when organizing. Easy to communicate with
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 22undefined Wed, Nov 22
Erica is fantastic to work with! She is efficient, organized, and thorough. She unpacked and organized a large number of books in a cramped room and even helped with rearranging things do that we could finish the rest of the unpacking more easily. Highly recommended!
5.0undefined Tue, Nov 21undefined Tue, Nov 21
Lynette is great! She was prompt, courteous, and took initiative to do what needed to be done. Thank you!
5.0undefined Mon, Nov 20undefined Mon, Nov 20
Just wonderful! Would highly recommend. She helped organize my office and gave me so much relief with my organizing anxiety!
5.0undefined Sun, Nov 19undefined Sun, Nov 19
So great at organizing! Fast and intuitive - great work. 🙌🏼
5.0undefined Sat, Nov 18undefined Sat, Nov 18
Jennifer did an amazing job! I needed help organizing my closet and she quickly accomplished the task! She went above and beyond! I 100% recommend Jennifer and would love to work with her in the future. :)