- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Revenge On Your Closet Taskers in Austin
- Micah H.$70.58/hr5 (4 reviews)6 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I’ll help in any way that I can. 1.5hr minimum please.
- Joel H.$100/hr5 (3 reviews)5 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I truly enjoy organizing! I live on the more minimalist side of life & enjoy helping others feel liberated by getting organized. I've been helping myself & others get rid of stuff & get organized for the past 10 yrs. Your stuff should bring you joy!
- Eric M.$94.11/hr5 (15 reviews)22 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I truly enjoy organizing! I live on the more minimalist side of life & enjoy helping other feel liberated be better organization.
- Rylan L.$41.17/hr5 (19 reviews)37 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:If you need someone with solid spatial reasoning skills, for Corporate or Personal resasons, to take inventory of your storeroom, box, label or palletize stock, reorganize your closet, or just make sense of a mess you've amassed, I'm your guy.
- Gabriel G.$48.23/hr5 (20 reviews)33 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:Please, no apartments. A lot of people have expressed how I must be on something and/or OCD. I have a natural knack for efficiency and placement.
- Kingsley O.$94.11/hr5 (2 reviews)7 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I’m a professional organizer. I own a professional organizing company called Convenient Hands. We’re specialize in assembling and installing all kinds of storage solutions.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Kate does a wonderful job listening to what your needs are and working with you to find the best solutions.December 7, 2022
Incredible workDecember 6, 2022
LiDia did a great job with a complicated task. Thank you!November 29, 2022
Jessica was sweet, friendly and super helpful. She was naturally intuitive and rolled her sleeves up and jumped right into things. She helped unpack and organize a primary bathroom and closet - it was a big task. So helpful - saved me several hours.November 28, 2022
Erica was awesome at helping me unpack and organize!November 25, 2022
Carly is absolutely the best! She has such a positive can do attitude that she motivated me to work harder when I was losing focus. I would highly recommend Carly for styling, organizing and all around project coordinator.November 23, 2022
I'm grateful that Lindsey understood my needs and has professional experience, which made a huge difference. She did a fantastic job, and the space feels much better now!!November 20, 2022
Jessica was awesome, very efficient and took 4 hours to do what would probably take me a week. Also very generously re-folded LOTS of clothes. Very accommodating not just with the mess, but with my very ADD brain and helped make sense of things.November 20, 2022