Get Help Installing Lighting in Boise
Need someone to help out with light installation? There are 75 Taskers in Boise ready to help at a moment's notice. Find help now!Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Light Installation Taskers in Boise
- Samuel M.$41.17/hr5 (1 review)2 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have years of experience replacing light fixtures, fixing or replacing outlets and switches, installing new outlets and more! I don’t install new circuits
- David S.$58.82/hr5 (2 reviews)3 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Professional painter for 3+ years. Installing new light fixtures and electronics is part of the job. I have installed hundreds of light fixtures, wall plugs, ceiling fans, light switches. I'm not an electrician but my son is!
- Doug M.$47.05/hr5 (12 reviews)15 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Can perform minor electrical repair and installation of fixtures, fans, and other items (replacement of existing fixtures only). Please describe in detail what you have and I would be happy to help if I can.
- Amory S.$68.23/hr5 (4 reviews)5 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have a lot of experience installing/removing light fixtures, outlets, switched, ceiling fans w/ sensor and switches. ***I am not a professional electrician***
- Wilson R.$42.35/hr1 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have been in construction industry, for over 15 years and I'm still currently in it. I have all my own supplies and tools. I would love to help you get the job done.
- Robert H.$100/hr5 (5 reviews)7 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Seasoned handyman providing quality on time service with the experience, tools and supplies needed to get the job done right the first time. Just a few repair/services I provide include: Light fixtures/switches/outlets, plumbing (interior & exterior), disposal installation, sump pumps, gutters, washer dryer hook-ups and venting and much much more. Recent projects include remodeling my home (new master bedroom, bathroom and deck) and passing all City building inspections. I am respectful your home and environment and leave the area clean.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 29undefined Wed, Nov 29
David was professional and friendly and communicative. He hung a chandelier for me. I will definitely use him for future projects.
5.0undefined Sat, Nov 4undefined Sat, Nov 4
I had a few home repair jobs from electrical to plumbing and Jade fixed them all. He asked for pictures and showed up with the supplies needed to get the job done! 10/10
5.0undefined Sat, Oct 21undefined Sat, Oct 21
Amory was very professional and went above and beyond to help me with anything I needed. I would highly recommend him!
5.0undefined Wed, Sep 6undefined Wed, Sep 6
Tanner always over delivers. Thanks Tanner
5.0undefined Sun, Aug 27undefined Sun, Aug 27
Michael showed up on time, was friendly and was able to resolve my electrical issue quickly.
5.0undefined Mon, Aug 21undefined Mon, Aug 21
Tanner was very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend
5.0undefined Wed, Aug 9undefined Wed, Aug 9
Talented, thorough, and diligent. Tanner was a pleasure and we'd be thrilled to have him back for other projects!
5.0undefined Sun, Aug 6undefined Sun, Aug 6
Tanner was amazing. Will definitely be using him for tasks in the future