Help Moving in Boise
Browse 134 Taskers in Boise to help pack and haul your belongings, while you make yourself at home.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Help Moving Taskers in Boise
- Aaron C.$47.05/hr5 (61 reviews)104 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:I've moved 22 times in my life so far, as well as helped dozens of friends and family move as well. From small apartments, to huge 8 bedroom houses, I've experienced many types of moves, and all types of items, appliances, and furniture.
- Nathan S.$88.23/hr5 (49 reviews)74 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:Army Vet in great shape with lots of experience loading/unloading Uhauls and box trucks. I will treat your belongings as my own and bring my own dolly if needed. Also have a partner! Look forward to helping your move be as stress free as possible!
- Samuel M.$35.29/hr5 (6 reviews)8 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:I can help with moving’s most frustrating tasks. Moving that awkward, heavy, fragile piece of furniture, or figuring out how to fit those odds and ends into the right box. I am here to help, communicate clearly, and bring a cheerful demeanor!
- Amory S.$64.70/hr5 (2 reviews)4 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:Very familiar with the packing and unpacking process. If you need someone to treat your valuables with the same care and detail as if it was there very own items then I'm here to help.
- jason m.$58.82/hr5 (8 reviews)9 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:Hello, I would love to help! I've have lots of experience with helping people move. I also carry a shoulder dolly and regular dolly to help with moving.
- Kelton M.$58.82/hr5 (3 reviews)3 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:I can help!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
5.0undefined Wed, Mar 8undefined Wed, Mar 8
Nathan and his partner worked very hard to complete the moving task. They were on time and did an excellent job.
5.0undefined Mon, Feb 27undefined Mon, Feb 27
Dale was a great help in our move. He showed up on time, communicated well, and was friendly. He helped us move large furniture down three flights of stairs carefully and efficiently. I definitely recommend Dale for your next move!
5.0undefined Sat, Feb 25undefined Sat, Feb 25
David was super helpful and flexible when I changed the time last minute. He arrived with tools I didn’t even know I needed and quickly disassembled a big piece of furniture. I will definitely ask for his help again.
5.0undefined Tue, Feb 14undefined Tue, Feb 14
Nate was a pleasure to work with. Efficient, professional, punctual, and very careful with our things. He was respectful of our budget and even helped refund me when I accidentally overpaid. Honesty is hard to find - Nate is trustworthy and worth hiring! He will be my go to guy for any fut ...
5.0undefined Sun, Feb 12undefined Sun, Feb 12
He was awesome Very helpful and completed the task quickly would hire again of I needed to move
5.0undefined Tue, Jan 24undefined Tue, Jan 24
David was very help with my move!
5.0undefined Fri, Jan 20undefined Fri, Jan 20
Showed up on time, Communication was good. Willing to do the work to get the job done. Thanks
5.0undefined Thu, Dec 29, 2022undefined Thu, Dec 29, 2022
Great guy. Efficient and friendly.