Bartending in Boston
Count on 572 Taskers in Boston to stock the bar, mix drinks, and help clean up after all the guests leave.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Bartending Taskers in Boston
- Stacie S.$96.47/hr5 (35 reviews)49 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:I have worked in the food industry most of my life in some form or another, love all sorts of get togethers!
- Silva P.$41.17/hr5 (3 reviews)10 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:Hello! I am a senior event coordinator with extensive experience, who currently has plenty of free time to help you with your tasks. Here are some of my credentials : I have over ten years of experience as an event coordinator servicing two European offices with excellent knowledge of budget planning, calendar management, catering, arranging visa applications, travel logistics that included accommodation, transportation, and registration for multiple clients worldwide, coordinating and preparing the background for meetings on a daily basis. I am used to working both independently and as a part of a team and I strive to maintain great work ethics and partnership with my colleagues.
- Samuel E.$176.47/hr2 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:(978) 302 9000 Standard pickup truck or cargo van and complete set of tools and equipment! OSHA Certified, Home Improvement Contractor License, Independent Additional Insurance. Can provide additional manpower or equipment. Experienced professional.
- Linford C.$80/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Hi how are you doing I have five years of dealing with event staffing I actually did work at the Wang Theatre backstage organizing and cleaning up so I am ready to work thanks.
- John K.$123.52/hr4 (1 review)3 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:I've done many events call after prebooking to discuss!
- Antonio A.$117.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have 5 years working at Trade show’s
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Thadeous was punctual, friendly, & great to work with.September 30, 2022
Federico was punctual, friendly, & was great to work with.September 30, 2022
Fernando was excellent. We hosted 55 young adults at a non-profit for dinner and a game night and benefitted from his help. From keeping an eye on the buffet, cleaning up plates, and serving dessert, his work truly elevated the evening. Would highly recommend Fernando if you need an extra ...September 19, 2022
Greg was awesome! Friendly, on time, thorough, already planning to hire againSeptember 14, 2022
Amazing! Ian was way above anything I could have expected. I hired him to tend the bar and pick up a few items along the way. He arrived with full bar equipment and cooling box, plus the napkins that I had forgotten to ask for. He was super pleasant and effective. I would hire him again in ...September 5, 2022
Kermens was AMAZING! He helped our wedding planner breakdown and transport items from one venue to another. She only had great things to say about him. Sorry we didn’t get to meet Kermens but THANK YOU!September 4, 2022
Denisha was a joy to have, and I look forward to booking her for upcoming events! :-)August 19, 2022
Will definitely hire again! Was such a great help for a backyard party. Thanks again!!August 8, 2022