Closet Organization Service in Boston
Choose from a community of organized Taskers in Boston to help whip your closet into shape.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Closet Organization Service Taskers in Boston
- Abderrahmane Z.$100/hrElite Tasker5 (43 reviews)75 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:After having a strong start as a tasker in the past 3 years, with over 1500 5-STAR positive reviews. I'm more confident than ever that I can / will help you get this task done ✓
- Stacie S.$158.82/hr5 (71 reviews)112 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Hi. I love to help others organise !! See my reviews. I'll get the job done !
- Silva P.$52.94/hrElite Tasker5 (35 reviews)61 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I have a passion for organizing places and sorting, so big I even took a class at Harvard University 's Center for Work Development to learn and better myself. I am a big supporter of Non-Profit organizations in the area and I donate regularly to the Big Brother Big Sister foundation.
- Samuel E.$176.47/hr5 (8 reviews)12 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:(978) 302 9000 Standard pickup truck or cargo van and complete set of tools and equipment! OSHA Certified, Home Improvement Contractor License, Independent Additional Insurance. Can provide additional manpower or equipment. Experienced professional.
- Joel S.$94.11/hr5 (4 reviews)14 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Iam Fully Vaccinated, Follow CDC guidelines, I am organized individual who pays attention to detail, accurate, patient and careful. Hire me and you won't be disappointed.
- Linford C.$85.88/hr5 (1 review)3 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:shipping handling. work.. FedEx..ups..experience.(organized packages) 10 years warehouse experience. organized warehouse shelves, for inventory. label items for count s.There is a two hour minimum thank you
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Kimberly was great to work with. She was punctual, hard-working, polite and friendly. I love my newly-organized basement and can recommend her 100%!December 5, 2022
Dina helped me put a ton of serving items away in a high storage closet we have…she had a great demeanor and I loved her help!December 4, 2022
Excellent at organization and a very nice personDecember 2, 2022
She’s fantastic. Very organized. Will hire her again.December 1, 2022
Great communicator, super friendly and diligent. Won’t hesitate to ask for her help again!November 28, 2022
Abderrahmane is one of our preferred Taskers. He is prompt, polite, and communicative. He always goes the extra mile. We appreciate your hard work!November 23, 2022
Very punctual, communicative and asks great questions!November 15, 2022
Excellent work!!!November 14, 2022