Event Help & Wait Staff in Boston
Mingle and enjoy your event while we handle the details. Get staffing help from 600 Taskers.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Event Help & Wait Staff Taskers in Boston
- Stacie S.$88.23/hr5 (35 reviews)49 event help & wait staff tasks doneHow I can help:I have worked in the food industry most of my life in some form or another, love all sorts of get togethers!
- Silva P.$41.17/hr5 (4 reviews)12 event help & wait staff tasks doneHow I can help:Hello! I am a senior event coordinator with extensive experience, who currently has plenty of free time to help you with your tasks. Here are some of my credentials : I have over ten years of experience as an event coordinator servicing two European offices with excellent knowledge of budget planning, calendar management, catering, arranging visa applications, travel logistics that included accommodation, transportation, and registration for multiple clients worldwide, coordinating and preparing the background for meetings on a daily basis. I am used to working both independently and as a part of a team and I strive to maintain great work ethics and partnership with my colleagues.
- Samuel E.$176.47/hr2 event help & wait staff tasks doneHow I can help:(978) 302 9000 Standard pickup truck or cargo van and complete set of tools and equipment! OSHA Certified, Home Improvement Contractor License, Independent Additional Insurance. Can provide additional manpower or equipment. Experienced professional.
- Antonio A.$117.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have 5 years working at Trade show’s
- John K.$123.52/hr4 (1 review)3 event help & wait staff tasks doneHow I can help:I've done many events call after prebooking to discuss!
- Patrick M.$32.94/hr5 (3 reviews)4 event help & wait staff tasks doneHow I can help:My wife and I ran a catering business - put on my tuxedo and acted as greeter and go-fer. For over a dozen years I was an organizer of the "Food for Free" charity fund-raising “Party Under the Harvest Moon” gala at MIT, acting in various roles for those annual events. However, I am NOT TIPS certified, but I can pour wines and softdrinks at private parties, and have done so for a number of taskrabbit clients.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Great work as usual, will definitely hire again! Highly recommendedNovember 9, 2022
Kimberly was amazing with the decorations. She was a pro at making balloon arch! Will definitely have her at our next party !!October 31, 2022
Terrific experience working with Silva, as always. Thank you!October 29, 2022
Thadeous was punctual, friendly, & great to work with.September 30, 2022
Federico was punctual, friendly, & was great to work with.September 30, 2022
Fernando was excellent. We hosted 55 young adults at a non-profit for dinner and a game night and benefitted from his help. From keeping an eye on the buffet, cleaning up plates, and serving dessert, his work truly elevated the evening. Would highly recommend Fernando if you need an extra ...September 19, 2022
Greg was awesome! Friendly, on time, thorough, already planning to hire againSeptember 14, 2022
Amazing! Ian was way above anything I could have expected. I hired him to tend the bar and pick up a few items along the way. He arrived with full bar equipment and cooling box, plus the napkins that I had forgotten to ask for. He was super pleasant and effective. I would hire him again in ...September 5, 2022