- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Office Mounting Service Taskers in Boston
- Abderrahmane Z.$58.82/hr5 (15 reviews)25 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:After having a strong start as a tasker in the past 3 years, with over 1500 5-STAR positive reviews. I'm more confident than ever that I can / will help you get this task done ✓
- Aaron E.$100/hr5 (5 reviews)6 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:Let me do your shopping for you! I drive a Toyota Camry. All Ikea and furniture shopping will be treated as Moving or Heavy Lifting, and priced accordingly. I can also use my Zipcar account to rent a van at cost.
- Stacie S.$82.35/hr5 (75 reviews)95 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:LOVE to shop!! Definitely one of my strong points.
- Ted D.$147.05/hr5 (8 reviews)11 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:This is a shopping, pickup and delivery rate. Have a Mini Cooper, or full sized Pickup truck to transport your items. Heavy, oversized items will require a helper at additional cost. Need help getting appliances, construction materials, food, medication, or household supplies? Choose this task. Time billed from start of drive, until final drop-off and return to my Boston / Cambridge service area.
- Silva P.$41.17/hr5 (52 reviews)64 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:Hello! I am educated professional with a passion for travel and shopping who currently has plenty of free time. I am courteous, reliable , flexible, responsible and I have a car.
- Henry Y.$72.94/hr5 (4 reviews)7 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:Vaccinated. CDC compliant. Work with glove and mask. ● Good navigation skills to get your delivery safely on time. ● Currently driving for Postmates, DoorDash, Deliv, Uber and Lyft. ● Made 200+ successful deliveries in Boston metro area. ● Made successful long-haul delivery as far as Maine and Connecticut. ● A competent demeanor will make me an excellent choice for your next store run.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Elise was super helpful, efficient, and clear with substitutes/questions. I'd highly recommend working with her for your tasks/shopping.November 27, 2022
Adilson was the best. Prompt, accommodating, efficient, and very nice.November 18, 2022
As always, fast and effective, clear communicationNovember 13, 2022
Dina is always a pleasure to work with...she helps with shopping and organizing things in my home, as I am partly disabledAugust 31, 2022
Dina is a pleasure to work withAugust 23, 2022
Eric did a terrific job with a complicated shopping task. He was very patient and a great communicator. Thank!August 14, 2022
Helped me pick up furniture from ikea and assembled it super quickly. He’s really nice, professional and trustworthyAugust 6, 2022
Great experience, Asenet communicated very well, took care of a complicated task with several steps.July 20, 2022