Office Administration in Columbus
From filing to data entry, count on any of the organized and efficient Taskers in Columbus for a variety of office administration tasks.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Office Administration Taskers in Columbus
- Christopher W.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:9to5 I'm a software developer. I'm 100% proficient with the popular office productivity suites. Spreadsheet design is a specialty. Creating automations and combining mailing lists as well as workflows and presentations... you name it. 2-hour minimum.
- Katherine D.$23.52/hr1 office administration tasks doneHow I can help:Experience includes filling mailing lists, trimming emails, editing documents, excel spreadsheets, organizing desk space, labeling drawers, items and shelves; if you have a task, this Tasker can probably do it!
- Chanell M.$23.52/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:2 years of experience as a hotel front desk assistant and leasing agent. Customer service is my number one priority!
- Kathleen J.$17.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have done various odd job tasks in the past involving making phone calls and filling out paperwork, though have never had it be a primary task.
- Raqueal T.$22.35/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have 5+ years experience in office administration with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Kameron C.$18.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have 3.5 years experience in administrative type roles and type at 50 WPM, have basic knowledge of excel, word, PowerPoint, Google, Salesforce, Adobe products, etc.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
My first experience with TaskRabbit went very smoothly with Taylor. Recommend to everyone
Very responsive and communicative! Got the job done - thanks Lindsay!