- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Revenge On Your Closet Taskers in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Warren J.$69.41/hr5 (1 review)8 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:Fully vaccinated. Want to help you create a stress-free uncluttered organized spaces. I'm a very detailed oriented person in my professional and personal life. I look forward to providing you a positive quality personalized service.
- RJ T.$164.70/hr5 (10 reviews)14 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:Need help organizing that space of yours? Bringing that dull space back to life with some TLC?! I’m your guy! Super attention to detail. The eye and strength for organizing and decluttering any space! A real estate investor who knows what it takes!
- Lisa H.$38.82/hr5 (48 reviews)92 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I year of experience focused solely on closet design. 2 years of experience working with small businesses and in other areas of the home. I can work alone or alongside client depending on what is needed.
- Chauncey A.$29.41/hr5 (5 reviews)5 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I have excellent organization skills
- Garrett B.$117.64/hr4.9 (18 reviews)23 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:It’s actually my favorite thing to do! I have plenty of experience organizing storage units, and work trucks. As well lots of things in my own home.
- Daniel R.$17.64/hr5 (1 review)1 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:Very helpful, intuitive and friendly. Very outgoing personality with experience. ( Office Manager at a local Construction Company is my day job.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
Lisa is amazing!March 17, 2023
Always pleasant, always willing to do any task asked of him.March 16, 2023
A+++ on time and great communication. Smart and hard working.March 14, 2023
She did an amazing job! I had knee injuries and she did an amazing jobMarch 12, 2023
Kaylee did an amazing job helping me organize a closet that is shared by my three girls! I took off work to focus on it and was feeling so overwhelmed (they have SO many clothes and I wanted everything to be accessible), and we were able to complete the task in three hours. Plus, she fixed ...March 10, 2023
Responsive, polite and organized. She did a great job and would recommend. Worked well with minimal direction from me, and made things so easyMarch 3, 2023
Great job organizingMarch 3, 2023
Prompt and very efficient. Got the job done in a very timely manner and even cleaned up after the task was done, which was not a part of the task! Highly recommend!March 2, 2023