Bartending in Denver
Count on 570 Taskers in Denver to stock the bar, mix drinks, and help clean up after all the guests leave.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Bartending Taskers in Denver
- Paul S.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Great people skills. I'm also a wedding/event DJ which usually involves constant coordination so I have a great deal of experience with helping events function smoothly. I also always dress professionally. Thanks for your consideration!
- Connor H.$47.05/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have experience with organizing special events. I can arrange furniture for guests, greet them at door in a professional matter. I'm flexible to do what ever you need me to do during a event of yours. Hire me and you won't regret it. :)
- Justin G.$94.11/hr5 (3 reviews)3 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:I have almost 20 years experience in the hospitality industry, bartending, serving, managing, etc. People always smile after my service!
- Sandy L.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have Ben work with biggest companies in the entertainment and with staffing now I’m on my own
- Rachel M.$76.47/hr5 (8 reviews)9 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:Events are the spice of our urban lives! I have worked dozens of parties- weddings, corporate, holiday, etc. Creating an optimal environment for celebration is key. All hospitality roles are welcomed, as I have catered and worked in restaurants!
- Bryan O.$69.41/hr5 (3 reviews)5 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:As a stage performer with over a decade of experience, I know what it takes to host a spectacular event. 2 hr min.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Ashley did a great job with our event. She showed up on time and ready to work. I was able to give minimal guidance for any task and she ran with it to help out. The job required some time in the cold late at night and she kept a great attitude through the work.December 3, 2022
Marina did a great job with our event. She offered help wherever she could and kept a great attitude through the entire night. I would absolutely hire her again.December 3, 2022
Justin was so amazing! We hired him to pour wine at a work event and he was a hit. We'll definitely have him back for parties and more. Thank you Justin!November 4, 2022
Thanks Freddy!November 1, 2022
Jen helped us out with our Halloween party. She came in ready to work and helped us out so much. I had positive feedback and comments from several partygoers about Jen's work ethic and how much they liked her. We really appreciate everything you helped us out with. Thank you so much.October 24, 2022
Rachel was the perfect addition to our party. She arrived ready to help prep and made great charcuterie boards and a salad. She helped us strategize timing of serving a sit-down dinner for 14, plated, served, and kept things running smoothly. She cleaned up as we went along. She is experie ...October 16, 2022
Janet was super helpful for our event. She helped prepare the house and the food, kept things stocked, and then made teardown a breeze.October 16, 2022
Absolutely amazing. Great guy, attitude and knowledge. We will DEFINITELY be hiring Steven again.October 6, 2022