Organize a Room in Denver
Choose from 920 Taskers in Denver to help straighten up any room from top to bottom.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Organize a Room Taskers in Denver
- Paul S.$70.58/hr5 (6 reviews)18 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:If you are space restricted then you've picked the right guy. I will organize and provide opportunities for expanding minimal spaces.
- Tom H.$70.58/hr5 (7 reviews)12 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:I'm a very detailed oriented person and would be happy to help you organize around your house and garage. Organizing your closet, desk, kitchen pantry, cleaning out the fridge, sorting office paperwork, cleaning up the clutter around the house/garage
- Connor H.$52.94/hr5 (5 reviews)12 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:I have lots of experience with organization and have always been a neat freak with it. Currently in business school studying management, and pretty much to be successful in this area organization is key. Let me help you become more organized.
- Robert L.$80/hr1 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:Fully insured. I enjoy the task of organizing and am fairly strong and fit and ready to move your items around! Also am expert at mounting various items which will come in handy here!
- Kaitlyn S.$88.23/hr5 (27 reviews)51 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:I love organizing and sorting things. If I see a messy space I can’t wait to organize it, get rid of unnecessary items and make the space more easily accessible and usable.
- Matthew T.$58.82/hr4.8 (4 reviews)7 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:So far I've organized garages, attics, basements, estates, and pre-move (to Hawaii) downsizing. My goal is to save you as much stress and space as possible, while keeping in mind future access, and the long-term safety of the items themselves.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Kelly was excellent at communicating. Arrived on time was very helpful and easy to work with and we will definitely hire her again. Thanks for All the help.February 6, 2023
Kelly organized a bunch of my stuff into 2 cubbies. She showed up on time, was presentable, and was courteous and kind. She also followed social distancing and mask procedures. She did what I asked in about 2-3 hours. My stuff looks way better than anything I could do with my tight schedul ...February 6, 2023
Andrea was great to work with on this project. She showed up on time and with the tools we agreed to prior to the work day. She was kind and easy going and willing to work solo on part of the project andFebruary 4, 2023
Marina was amazing and truly a lifesaver. I have a last minute house guest arriving and was able to book her on Monday for work on Tuesday! I was embarrassed of the mess of our half unpacked move and hopeful she could do it one full day. But Marina made me feel comfortable and completed th ...January 31, 2023
Natalie was absolutely phenomenal. Punctual,right on time. Friendly and personable. Easy to interact to convey my needs and direction for her to easily execute. Focused, Dedicated and committed to get the job done. Extremely happy with the results.January 30, 2023
Marisa did a great job. We collaborated on my vision and got right to work. She was professional and efficient. I will hire her again.January 30, 2023
Amazing job! Marisa got my place organized so well and so fast. She will be coming back to tackle the rest especially before I move!January 29, 2023
I hired Kelley to organize and clean my photography rental studio. She was punctual, easy to communicate with, and followed all of my instructions. I will definitely hire Kelley again and you should too!January 29, 2023