Closet Organization Service in Kansas City
Choose from a community of organized Taskers in Kansas City to help whip your closet into shape.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Closet Organization Service Taskers in Kansas City
- Roger E.$18.82/hr5 (3 reviews)3 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I have a lot of experience with organization. Keeping things neat and clean is a Passion of mine. I would like you to use my high attention to detail to improve your life and is fishency.
- Amario V.$35.29/hr5 (2 reviews)8 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I might be one of the very few people that enjoys organizing and projects. I can assist with various projects at your home or business’s, please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions. Organizing, cleaning, repurposing, improving are what I do.
- Jennifer S.$29.41/hr5 (13 reviews)18 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Natural at organizing and de cluttering! I can make your space functional and beautiful. Great at clearing out unwanted items and displaying what you want in an organized and pleasing way!
- Joe D.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Trying to figure out where to place what you need for the most amount of functionality? I can help you with that. Let's co-create a new flow for you.
- Cristina C.$47.05/hr5 (7 reviews)7 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I have been an executive assistant for 6 years. I have done everything from planning to organizing to running errands. I’m quick and need little directions.
- Albert K.$41.17/hr5 (1 review)2 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I was raised being a neat freak and it has stuck with me sense. I bring my own supplies, clean every nook and cranny from offices, garages, etc. It is my job to make sure my clients have a healthy clean space as I do in mine.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
So extremely helpful! Very communicative in the booking process. Also, she really helped challenge my hoarder tendencies (“girl, you don’t need 3 blenders”). Got rid of a lot of stuff, organized even more stuff, and even gave me homework for next time. If you’re overwhelmed and don’t know ...October 17, 2022
Abigail was prompt and pleasant. She got right to work on my task.October 12, 2022
Diane has a talent for thinning out the excess and organizing the closet space! My closet is much more functional. Thank you.August 16, 2022
Diane was on time and very professional. I was pleased with her expertise and wouldn't hesitate to hire her again.August 11, 2022
Albert arrived on time and had a very positive attitude! He got right to work showing off his organizational skills. He made a great deal of headway in half a day so that we can get our cars in the garage and can find gardening supplies and tools. I’d highly recommend Albert to others I mi ...July 18, 2022
Allison was absolutely fantastic! She helped organize my apartment and was incredibly sweet to work with. She was great at her attention to detail, ability to make an organized system and had a super friendly personality. I would definitely hire again for myself and recommend her to my fri ...July 14, 2022
Diane came exactly on time, was very good at communication on the app, dug in right away and understood exactly what I was needing. Gave suggestions without pushing and they were good ones. She’s a hard worker and has good skills in terms of thinking and the result. Her organizing skill w ...July 14, 2022
Masha was right on time and got right to work! She is friendly, has a great attitude and was willing to clean & reorganize without assistance from me. She has many skills and is great at thinking out of the box, I’d recommend Masha to others.June 29, 2022