Find Electrical Services in Kansas City
Hire a Tasker for electrical help in Kansas City. Taskers can handle the electrical work so you can relax. Find the help you need today.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Kansas City
- David D.$82.35/hr5 (45 reviews)85 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have the skills and equipment to complete any home repair or home remodeling task. From hanging shelves to building decks to complete tear out/remodels. Electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, etc.
- Delon M.$61.17/hrElite Tasker5 (83 reviews)143 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Diagnosis, Repair and Installation of: 240v/120v/24v/12v electrical circuits, breaker panels, lighting, fans, GFCI, motors, transformers, ballasts.
- Michael F.$69.41/hrElite Tasker5 (67 reviews)105 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I am able to troubleshoot electrical problems, repair or replace ceiling fans, light fixtures, and other electrical accessories. Good at selecting and installing LED lighting.
- Gary R.$56.47/hr5 (56 reviews)72 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Reliable, clean cut and dependable military vet. I have the experience and tools to get your project finished. Replacing light fixtures, wall switch, wall outlet, ceiling fans, etc. I can't get over 12ft and do not have an extension ladder.
- Hunter J.$70.58/hr5 (1 review)1 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I’m very skilled in tv mounting, outlet replacement as well as placing outlets higher on the wall (if there is an existing outlet below). I can replace light bulbs. I’m NOT able to replace light fixtures or fans.
- Ryan D.$37.64/hr5 (1 review)1 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have done many small electrical projects, always with proper electrical connectors to ensure safe long term operation and to meet or exceed building code. Light fixtures, ceiling fans, outlets, switches, all are within my skill set.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
He did an excellent job. He was able to quickly detect the problem and solved it. I will hire him for any more jobs.January 26, 2023
Jake was awesome. He quickly figured out the problem we were having with our upstairs lighting (old house!) and fixed it. Very professional and friendly and great work.January 5, 2023
Jake took down our kitchen chandelier and replaced it with a new one. He was friendly, quick, and did a great job!January 5, 2023
Jake was very knowledgeable and very fast! I would highly recommend him!!January 4, 2023
Jake did great! He was very nice, knowledgeable, and worked fast!January 3, 2023
Up for anything and very knowledgable~December 31, 2022
Nicholas is now my “go to” when it comes to helping me on projects! He is on time, wastes zero time completing tasks, knowledgeable and excited to have helped! I tend to surprise him with random challenging fans, lights and fixtures. He reads and understands directions right away, gets ...December 31, 2022
Adam was quick and knew his work! Thank you!December 30, 2022