Electrical Help in Kansas City
Need something rewired? 199 professional Taskers in Kansas City can handle the electrical work.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Kansas City
- David D.$88.23/hr5 (37 reviews)68 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have the skills and equipment to complete any home repair or home remodeling task. From hanging shelves to building decks to complete tear out/remodels. Electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, etc.
- Delon M.$62.35/hrElite Tasker4.9 (75 reviews)127 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Diagnosis, Repair and Installation of: 240v/120v/24v/12v electrical circuits, breaker panels, lighting, fans, GFCI, motors, transformers, ballasts.
- Gary R.$56.47/hr5 (56 reviews)71 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Reliable, clean cut and dependable military vet. I have the experience and tools to get your project finished. Replacing light fixtures, wall switch, wall outlet, ceiling fans, etc. I can't get over 12ft and do not have an extension ladder.
- Michael F.$76.47/hr5 (65 reviews)102 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I am able to troubleshoot electrical problems, repair or replace ceiling fans, light fixtures, and other electrical accessories. Good at selecting and installing LED lighting.
- Hunter J.$70.58/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I’m very skilled in tv mounting, outlet replacement as well as placing outlets higher on the wall (if there is an existing outlet below). I can replace light bulbs. I’m NOT able to replace light fixtures or fans.
- James F.$70.58/hr1 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Light fixture replacement, bathroom fan replacement, ceiling fan replacement, light bulb replacement (I can bring a tall ladder for the hard tile reach places) and other light electrical work.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Adam did a great job installing a dining room light fixture for us!September 29, 2022
Jonah was very professional and patient. I had him switch out and add light fixtures. He was knowledgeable and made sure that the electrical was does safely and wouldn’t cause any issues in the future I highly recommend him!September 26, 2022
Nicholas was great once again. Very easily hung a small chandelier and did so in professional manner. Would hire Nicholas again for any of my handyman needs!September 26, 2022
Awesome work!September 26, 2022
Jeremy was on time, efficient and professional. I would hire him againSeptember 15, 2022
Adam was great! He took down all our old lights and fans and replaced them with our new ones in just a few hours. Will definitely book again for any other lighting or electrical needs in the future.September 12, 2022
Dale did an excellent job installing vanity lights. He was on time as scheduled. Dale communicated with me keeping me well informed. He was going to install a ceiling fan for me but in the installing process learned the brackets were not supported to hold the fan. I appreciated his expert ...September 8, 2022
Paul was fantastic! He did an amazing job. He communicated and was very insightful. Will hire again!September 2, 2022