- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Revenge On Your Closet Taskers in Louisville
- Phoebe J G.$37.64/hr5 (84 reviews)134 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:There's a place for everything ... everything has a place (sometimes, however, things do need to be recycled, repurposed). I've been through these difficult decisions and actions myself. Now I welcome the opportunity to organize your life!
- Eric F.$31.76/hr5 (5 reviews)11 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I can be ocd when it comes to putting like items together. I'm dedicated when I work-sometimes people have to remind me to take a break!
- Laurance L.$47.05/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have experience with all kinds of organization from home office to large offices. I have run businesses so I understand efficiency is necessary.
- Eric H.$35.29/hr5 (2 reviews)5 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:I have a keen skill set for organization. I can help turn chaos onto order.
- Shane B.$52.94/hr5 (1 review)1 revenge on your closet tasks doneHow I can help:Garages, closets, basements, bookshelves, etc. I will organize to your exact specifications with an eye for detail. Eager to help you achieve your organizational goals! No heavy lifting. For bigger jobs, book me under Help Moving or Heavy Lifting.
- Allen K.$43.52/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Primary tasks include: installing shelves, cabinets or other organizational systems. Will be willing to help with disposal and recycling of unwanted items if needed
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Tue, Oct 24undefined Tue, Oct 24
Richelle was fantastic! Prompt, delightful, and diligent. Highly recommend.
5.0undefined Thu, Aug 17undefined Thu, Aug 17
Talaisha is great at organizing. I will highly recommend her for this job. If you are stuck with a mess and need help to declutter and make your space liveable again you know who to contact.
5.0undefined Mon, Aug 7undefined Mon, Aug 7
I’ve been using Task Rabbit since 2018 for a sorts of tasks. Richelle is my favorite tasked we yet. She is thorough, friendly, and flexible. I’ve booked her for a variety of multiple tasks, and I plan to continue to do so. You should book Richelle - she won’t disappoint!
5.0undefined Mon, Jul 10undefined Mon, Jul 10
Richelle helped me to stay calm and find other spaces in my home to store items and keep my surfaces clean.
5.0undefined Tue, May 2undefined Tue, May 2
Richelle was great! I hired her for cleaning and organizing. She was on time and worked really hard. She’s also really nice so I enjoyed talking with her, too!
5.0undefined Wed, Apr 26undefined Wed, Apr 26
I see why Richelle already had glowing reviews!! She is so kind and gets things done! I was thrilled by the organization she was able to do. By the time she left, I was breathing much easier - she took chaos and categorized it. She’s also non-judgmental, which isn’t always the case. THANK ...
5.0undefined Tue, Feb 14undefined Tue, Feb 14
Eric was great! He helped us organize our brand new office! Quick and took initiative! Would use him again!
5.0undefined Thu, Dec 8, 2022undefined Thu, Dec 8, 2022
We could not recommend Edurne more highly. Edurne is an extremely helpful and efficient organizer. She has great attention to detail and work ethic.