Hire A Personal Assistant in Louisville
Find an organized and efficient personal assistant in Louisville. With 189 Taskers available, it's easy to find the help you need.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Personal Assistant Taskers in Louisville
- Phoebe J G.$35.29/hrElite Tasker4.9 (48 reviews)67 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I thrive on helping others accomplish things for which they either don't have time, don't have the requisite skills, or just don't like doing ;) Let me help you and you'll be thrilled with the result!
- Laurance L.$41.17/hr(1 review)2 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I have worked in offices and homes helping to organize, complete tasks, and work on a deadline.
- Anna E.$18.82/hr5 (1 review)1 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I’m fast reliable and have a great memory
- Melissa P.$23.52/hr1 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I’ve worked in a corporate finance as a program administrator for their Travel and Expense department, I worked directly with all executive admins and assistants, ensuring that are able to exceed the expectations of their bosses. I can guarantee that I’ll do an exemplary job. I’ll likely even exceed your expectations! I’m very adept at organizing your home or business and am comfortable with pets!
- wendy c.$23.52/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have skills in many areas that I can assist with
- Kelly V.$41.17/hr5 (1 review)3 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I have good communication skills, a high level of patience and provide care in how I take care of items and services. I'm detail-oriented. Please connect with me for tasks that are two hours or more in length. My minimum invoicing is three hours in San Francisco.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
I gave Phoebe a tough task helping setup some networking equipment - she was willing to educate herself prior to the job, and kept at it, troubleshooting with me remotely until we got everything working. She's a testament to this service and is the epitome of professionalism. Thank you!!October 13, 2022
very fun and communicating person . Very hard working woman.July 27, 2022
Very thorough and exceeded expectations.June 27, 2022
Michael was great! He helped pack products for my small business and did an amazing jobs. Plus, he left the fulfillment room in pristine condition and was very professional. Highly recommendMay 31, 2022
Phoebe went above and beyond! She went on a house tour for my company and I since we aren’t in the area. She took amazing photos and videos as well as some brief info on the property. Will definitely be working with her again!May 8, 2022
Extremely personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend him for many tasks and plan on using him again when things come up!April 5, 2022
Excellent work! Phoebe was extremely responsive and got our job done timely and efficiently with good results.January 27, 2022
Cheyenne is awesome! Super reliable, communicative, and a total pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend working with her and am looking forward to our next chance to work together again! Thanks so much Cheyenne!January 6, 2022