Get Help Installing Lighting in Milwaukee
Need someone to help out with light installation? There are 143 Taskers in Milwaukee ready to help at a moment's notice. Find help now!Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Light Installation Taskers in Milwaukee
- Christopher S.$94.11/hr5 (26 reviews)38 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have years of professional home remodeling experience, and I've also shadowed under 2 master electricians. I can competently install or repair a wide variety of electrical fixtures.
- John L.$57.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Capable of minor electrical work. If a ceiling fan is being installed, verification is required that the electrical box in the ceiling can handle the weight of the fan.
- Erik L.$56.47/hr5 (10 reviews)17 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I can help with swapping out existing light fixtures, receptacles, or switches. I won't run new circuits or perform panel work.
- Pawel P.$69.41/hr5 (45 reviews)57 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I do some small electrical stuff. Swapping outlets/switches, light fixtures. Not licensed electrician.
- Brady M.$60/hr5 (4 reviews)9 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I've worked on many different small electrical issues and updates of light switches, outlets, light fixtures, garbage disposals, etc as a general contractor. I will be more than prepared to help you with your task!
- Kenneth W.$52.94/hr5 (24 reviews)46 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I'm Ken a handyman in electrical field with 25 years in construction and maintenance experience. Education: MATC maintenance technician program and home inspection training from InterNACHI. I have my own tools. What can I do for you?
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Great work done by Ken !January 31, 2023
Quentin is super easy to work with. He replaced light switches and outlets throughout our house. Did great work and I would def hire him again.January 13, 2023
Jessie was on time. He was meticulous. I was completely satisfied with his work. If I need electrical work in the future, I will definitely hire him again.January 13, 2023
Quick and thorough! Able to answer EVERY question I had !January 10, 2023
Kenneth was able to identify the issue I was having (not a small issue). He was very detailed about what it was and what was needed to be done. I am a long distance owner but was able to get the help I needed based on his knowledge and detailed description.January 7, 2023
Quick and efficient. Thanks Matt!January 4, 2023
Came and conquered! I highly recommend Quentin. No time wasted and new what he was talking about.December 5, 2022
Quentin knew exactly what he was doing! He came in and after hearing what I wanted to do, gave me several options about how to go about it. He also went out of his way to educated me on what I could do in the future. I would hire Quentin again in a second!December 3, 2022