Painting in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Whether it's an entire house, a room, or a wall, 354 Taskers in Minneapolis/St. Paul can paint it to your satisfaction.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Painting Taskers in Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Savanny N.$58.82/hr4.9 (14 reviews)18 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I am an experienced painter and I have all the tools and skills necessary to complete your task. Just supply the paint and I will take care of the rest!
- Brian W.$40/hr5 (50 reviews)70 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I have all my own supplies and do quality work.
- Tommy M.$88.23/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I’ve done various paint in the past. I worked as a handyman in a upscale residential building and started painting then, about 8 years ago. Since I moved here I’ve had about 10 painting jobs already. I have a access to spray paint equipment as well.
- Ian S.$117.64/hr2 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I am handy, have my own tools and will help you with your project!
- Mike B.$84.70/hr1 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I have 300+ tasks completed across several categories on TaskRabbit! I’d love to help with your minor painting projects. I have lots of supplies including a work truck and tools.
- Michael K.$55.29/hr4.9 (26 reviews)44 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I am a lifelong do-it-yourselfers with a lot if experience painting, mostly interior. Note, I do not have scaffolding for high work.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Mario is an outstanding communicator which is so appreciated when setting up tasks. He did a painting job and his attention to detail and painting were great. Mario is definitely being added to my favorites!September 30, 2022
Troy and W.
The painter didn't have drop cloths and dripped paint on our washer and dryer. Also, they did not tape off the trim and light switch, so there was paint on the windowpanes and light switch plate.September 18, 2022
Very professional and knowledgeable. I will be using him again!August 30, 2022
Andrew did a great job helping me scrape and paint trim! Highly recommend!August 30, 2022
Lauren was awesome! She arrived on time, was very detail oriented, clean, thoughtful, and efficient. I was really happy with her work and would hire her again in a heartbeat.August 29, 2022
Saunder was great to work with and would highly recommend him for any painting projects!August 27, 2022
Devin is great! Right on time, got right to work, and had some great input. Thank you!August 26, 2022
Excellent! Mark was on time and did a wonderful job painting my garage doors. I hope to work with him againAugust 20, 2022