- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Moving Office Furniture Taskers in New York City
- Ghislain D.$47.05/hrElite Tasker5 (3622 reviews)5086 moving office furniture tasks doneHow I can help:🤩HOORAY HOLIDAY DEAL😍!! 40$ FOR 2 TASKERS+100$/HOUR HUGE VAN RENTAL MARKED IN THE EXPENSES. TOTAL 140$/HOUR.HIRE ONLY IF VAN IS NEEDED!
- Joan brice D.$47.05/hr4.9 (2315 reviews)3578 moving office furniture tasks doneHow I can help:*10 years experience, safe, amazing skills&reviews!!*price 140/H include 2helpers+cargo-van 2hminimum *Boxtruck +2helpers is 200/H (2hminimum) *dollies/blankets/plastics wraps/assembly/disassembly/ short & long distance move. We love help,Hire me😀!
- Walker F.$81.17/hr4.9 (208 reviews)307 moving office furniture tasks doneHow I can help:Still coronavirus free! 3000+ JOBS COMPLETED! 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS!!! I'm in great shape and I love being active, hire me to help you with your move!
- 🏅Alberto L.$117.64/hr5 (2132 reviews)2968 moving office furniture tasks doneHow I can help:🏆Elite tasker (only 10% of the entire Tasker community ever earns Elite), highly thorough, efficient and punctual. 🚛 I have a Sprinter cargo van with 318 cubic feet and lots of positive reviews 🤩. Walkups < 3 floors. NO EXTRA CHARGES. 💪
- Emmanuel O.$70.58/hr5 (1396 reviews)2365 moving office furniture tasks doneHow I can help:Moves 90lbs & (dis)assembles furniture. No vehicle. No mounting.
- Matt P.$70.58/hr5 (1906 reviews)2789 moving office furniture tasks doneHow I can help:Two movers with a 15’ moving truck, blankets, dollies.Truck rental is $95/hr, so our rate is $155/hr. We charge a 2 hour minimum. TaskRabbit will add their own fee of approximately $22.80/hr to this total, as they do with all other Taskers. That makes the effective end price $177.80/hr. Gas/tolls/travel time at cost for distant jobs. No disposals (dump). NJ jobs require a $38 toll. Please be sure to list your entire inventory in the description as well as the type of building (elevator/walk-up) and what floor either end is on. We can only take jobs that make use of the truck for logistic reasons. The best way to hire two Taskers without a truck is to hire each one individually.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Amichai is outstanding , so professional no nonsense down to earth guy , totally equipped for handling any task great or small at hand .December 7, 2022
Olu is nice to work with and made the job easy. Great job blanket wrapping, moving, swaping out my couch for the one in storage, and re-packing my stuffed storage unit.December 7, 2022
Was timely and quick. So easy to work with. Would 100% hire again!December 7, 2022
Bruce was fantastic! Super efficient, packed the truck well all while taking great care with my items. HIGHLY recommend Bruce!! Hire him!!December 7, 2022
Albert was super reliable and had a great attitude. He was punctual, charismatic, and hard worker. I would definitely hire him again!December 7, 2022
On time and very helpful! Thank you Randall!December 7, 2022
Great job! On time and very helpful! Thanks Scott!December 6, 2022
Tom was great. Quick and effective. Highly recommend!!!!!December 6, 2022