- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Shed Maintenance Taskers in Orlando
- Clemor O.$58.82/hr5 (77 reviews)95 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:I'm fast, efficient and love working outdoors. I currently own a some basic tools such as shears, loppers, small hand axe and saw; can also use whatever you have at your disposal as well. I don't have a lawn mower at my disposal.
- Russell S.$38.82/hrElite Tasker5 (91 reviews)131 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:I do not own a lawn mower but if you do I can make your yard look really nice.
- Jonel F.$423.52/hr5 (10 reviews)14 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:I have had many years doing yard work. If you need help with mowing, trimming then I can do it in quick. ( Note since I have a car I currently dont carry heavy items like mower,trimmer, and blower) But if you do have those items I dont mind at all using them to work on your yard. I have a yard and love it when my neighbors come by and compliment it looking good and would love to utilize my skills in keeping your yard looking good as well. If you want someone who is professional and pays attention to detail then I am your guy to get your yard looking the best in the neighborhood. I have experience planting/removing plants, adding/removing mulch, watering, racking leaves. (Please note I do not take any waste with me since I have a small car)
- Brian E.$45.88/hrElite Tasker5 (62 reviews)94 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:I’ve worked several landscaping jobs and enjoy the attention to detail! I have a lawnmower and all other garden tools. I also have a vehicle & trailer that can handle 3-6 cubic yards if you need to dispose of anything ($35-95fee)💪. Beauty awaits!
- Steven B.$47.05/hr5 (82 reviews)108 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:If you have the equipment, then I'll gladly do the work. I've completed 100+ jobs edging, raking, pavers, garden mats, mulch & stones, planting, de-weeding, moving dirt, trimming bushes & tree branches, & much more! Let's chat through it & get to it!
- Daniel S.$50.58/hr5 (32 reviews)48 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:do all my yard work. I can trim trees , clean gutters, lay mulch, clean fences, and any regular yard work. I have a 15 foot chainsaw, 8 foot ladders, 17 foot ladder, weed wacker, leaf blower, rake, garbage bags, bush trimmer reg chainsaw. No mower
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Brian was a very nice guy who worked quickly and efficiently and did a great job! Would definitely rehire.December 4, 2022
pretty quick to respond to messages, easy to work with, knowledgeable and worked quickly and efficiently. would definitely use him again in the futureDecember 3, 2022
Talked through the plan with me. Made excellent progress in the time we had scheduled.December 3, 2022
Daniel crushed it. I needed a large section of my yard cleared of bushes, plants and trees. He made quick work of that and even went above and beyond to fill in the holes left behind. Would hire Dan again in heart beat.December 2, 2022
Russell did an amazing job decorating the outside of our house with Christmas lights! I highly recommend him and would hire him again.December 2, 2022
Integrity! I wasn’t home for the task and I didn’t need to be. He is a professional!December 1, 2022
Andres was on time, professional, courteous, and did a wonderful job installing our Christmas lights. Highly recommend.November 29, 2022
Dexter was wonderful to work with and took his time to make the best work possible.November 29, 2022