Home Repairs in Phoenix
Choose from the community of Taskers of all trades in Phoenix to handle your minor home repairs.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Home Repairs Taskers in Phoenix
- Tai W.$58.82/hrElite Tasker5 (203 reviews)364 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I'm pretty handy. if you need electrical fixtures replaced you need a wall painted or patched, I'm your guy. Need new door locks or new latches installed I can handle that too. Shelves mounted or built from scratch sure thing. No roofs. No plumbing.
- Tom D.$95.29/hr5 (5 reviews)8 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have all the tools and experience necessary included putty's screwdrivers hanging devices Cox clues paints rollers. Anything you need likely fix it as I am very handy
- Tyisha S.$41.17/hr5 (2 reviews)2 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:All around home upkeep, mounts, home furniture, small repairs, whatever you need to keep your home running smoothly!
- Conan K.$29.41/hr5 (61 reviews)105 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Hi Rabbits, I'd be happy to help you with your Minor Home Repairs. I have most tools to complete most jobs. I have helped a few other Task Rabbit clients with some of the items on this list already, although, not under this specific category. Thanks
- Jeremy D.$57.64/hrElite Tasker5 (54 reviews)95 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:“2 hour minimum”Full-time Tasker. Been doing small repairs and upgrades to Businesses, homes and Air BnB’S for years now. I also can maintain long term relationships or contracts. I have my own tools.
- Jake S.$82.35/hr5 (113 reviews)203 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:8 years of renovation experience, including: Move in/out touch ups, drywall repair & finishing, door installation & adjustments, trim & baseboard, furniture repair, small tile areas, caulking, grouting, & custom carpentry.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Nagi was wonderful. Prior to his visit he was responsive via chat and set proper expectations. We did a walk around when he arrived and he came up with solutions to repair versus replace which helped save me money. He was knowledgeable, experienced, quick and thorough. Not only did he comp ...September 29, 2022
Tom did an excellent job with my drywall repair including texture and paint. My only critique is lack of punctuality which was an issue on both days he came to work on my home.September 29, 2022
Great job Rod! I enjoyed working with you! Thank you!September 29, 2022
Gary was really quick to respond. We brought him in to assist with finishing our DIY bathroom job (and teach us along the way) and he was brought a wealth of knowledge and options to the table. Would absolutely recommend him to a friend.September 28, 2022
Ryan is prompt and prepared for the jobs. He repaired and replaced outdoor floodlights and replaced a door Knob. This is my second time using Ryan and highly recommend him.September 27, 2022
Chris is exceptional at his work and a pleasure to be around! Very efficient, completing the project quickly while not hindering the end result. Skillfully replaced my baseboard trim and it looks even better than expected! On-time, communicative, brought the tools needed and ran through hi ...September 27, 2022
She is absolutely wonderful. She is very skilled. Did a great job prepping and cleaning after. Friendly too. Will hire her againSeptember 24, 2022
He did a great job installing 2 grab/safety bars to a bathroom wall of one of my foster families homes. I was worried it would crack the tile walls, but he was able to do it without any issues.September 24, 2022