Painting in Portland
Whether it's an entire house, a room, or a wall, 526 Taskers in Portland can paint it to your satisfaction.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Painting Taskers in Portland
- Armando V.$61.17/hrElite Tasker4.9 (163 reviews)286 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I have 3 years of experience painting the interior of homes. I have some experience staining fences, painting or staining decks. I provide supplies. I have a large ladder, tarps, brushes,rollers and tape.
- Cyd M.$100/hrElite Tasker4.9 (22 reviews)95 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I have years of painting experience. I have my own canvases, rollers, brushes, etc. and have an adjustable 8ft. a-frame ladder that can be placed on stairs. I do interiors up to 14 ft. high. I do quality, detail-oriented work.
- Tomas C.$82.35/hrElite Tasker4.9 (52 reviews)114 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I've completed a large variety of paint jobs throughout my career, Professional and on the side. Over 2 years with a construction company and almost 4 years w/ Taskrabbit. I can roll, cut in, and spray. Interior or exterior. I own a Graco X17. 2 hour minimum
- Mark C.$64.70/hr5 (139 reviews)261 painting tasks doneHow I can help:Specialise In painting interiors. I've worked on multiple jobs commercial and residential. I take pride in doing a detailed/thorough job. Professional grade equipment and workmanship start to finish. Communicative/collaborative. Clean and efficient.
- Jordan W.$49.41/hr4.9 (24 reviews)53 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience painting/staining interior/exterior spaces in all phases including prep, priming, and finish coats. I take with pride and extreme care. I have my own supplies/drop cloths and a small paint sprayer for smooth, perfect finishes.
- Casey H.$35.29/hr4.8 (28 reviews)63 painting tasks doneHow I can help:I have professional experience with drywall and finish painting work. I can paint anything to the highest quality desired. I’m familiar with some electric painting equipment but I do not own any. You will also need to rent a ladder if necessary.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Jae did a fantastic job. We would definitely hire her again.September 23, 2022
Nice did a great job on my project. They were detailed in their work and cleaned up at the end. Will definitely be hiring them again!September 23, 2022
I highly recommend Lonnie wthout hesitation. He responds quickly to communications, shows up punctually, takes pride in his work ... and is personable and friendly on top of that. I'm so glad to have selected him for my interior painting job.September 23, 2022
Jae is wonderful! She is thorough and kind, would hire her again in a heartbeat.September 21, 2022
Eric was knowledgeable, professional and an all around good guy. Well prepared and went out of his way to make recommendations! Highly recommendSeptember 21, 2022
Shadi was great. Punctual, reliable,thoughtful and a good communicator. He did a great job painting my cupboards and woodwork and he was considerate in making sure I was happy with the outcome. Thanks!September 20, 2022
Lillian completed the painting task needed and came prepared with a step ladder and handles as requested.September 20, 2022
Brennan was great! Communication was quick and direct. I enjoyed having him over to help with my furniture and painting projects, everything was completed in a timely fashion. I would not hesitate to hire Brennan for future tasks.September 20, 2022