Hire A Personal Assistant in Portland
Find an organized and efficient personal assistant in Portland. With 777 Taskers available, it's easy to find the help you need.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Personal Assistant Taskers in Portland
- Asa W.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)3 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:Need a calm go-getter with a car and drive for getting stuff done? Need a refreshingly different face to help get organized down to business? Well I'm the heavily tattooed lesbian for you!
- Brandy M.$49.41/hr5 (29 reviews)46 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I am a very organized person and I have significant experience in operational and administrative tasks. I’ve served in multi-year personal assistant roles for several people.
- Michael K.$70.58/hr5 (6 reviews)10 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I've often thought about how nice it would be if I had a personal assistant more like me. I'm warm,easy going, accommodating, & a very quick study. I take direction well and pride myself on my attention to detail Lead the way & help me help you!
- Amanda K.$38.82/hr4.9 (12 reviews)15 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:HOLIDAY: gift wrapping and associated activities. Past Papyrus window dresser with professional gift wrapping exp. I do not own a vehicle, so on-site only. NON-HOLIDAY: remote activities and on-site Discretion always.
- Nina D.$45.88/hr5 (25 reviews)86 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:*NOT INTERESTED IN LONG TERM OR HOME ORGANIZATION JOBS* I am here at your service! I am trustworthy and detailed oriented to be there for you when you need me!
- Dylan W.$47.05/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Can help be a deterrent. If you need help leaving your apartment because of roommate. Will be there to just calm the situation. Hire me for help moving/heavy lifting if you want me to move stuff as well.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Tue, Dec 5undefined Tue, Dec 5
Great work. Able to work independently. Respectful, kind.
5.0undefined Mon, Nov 20undefined Mon, Nov 20
I hired Andrew to be my personal assistant at a convention called Kumoricon from Nov 16-19 2023. Andrew worked 22hrs for me over 4 days and did an amazing job. He took photos, moved stuff, managed costume malfunctions I had, and did about 50 other small sub tasks like messaging people on ...
5.0undefined Thu, Nov 16undefined Thu, Nov 16
Lisa was friendly and happy to support me. She was super sweet to my dog and helped me so much today. Thank you so much Lisa!
5.0undefined Thu, Oct 26undefined Thu, Oct 26
he did AMAZING !!! you should hire him for all your tasks
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 20undefined Fri, Oct 20
Phoenix did a great job on some detailed paperwork for us on short notice - prompt and professional
5.0undefined Thu, Oct 12undefined Thu, Oct 12
Hannah was on time, friendly and easy to work with. She didn't have any previous experience with the task I asked her to do, but she came prepared having researched it a bit in advance! She listened well and executed the task exactly as I envisioned. Hannah will certainly be my go-to for ...
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 6undefined Fri, Oct 6
Even without a task, it would have been a pleasure to spend time with Phoenix. I hired Phoenix as a personal assistant, and she was excellent. She goes above and beyond what is expected! When we were setting up the task a few days ahead, she asked if I’d like music and my preferred genr ...
5.0undefined Thu, Sep 7undefined Thu, Sep 7