Find Carpenters in Raleigh/Durham
Taskers can provide a helping hand with carpentry and construction work. Hire a Tasker in Raleigh/Durham today!Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Carpentry Services Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Clark V.$58.82/hrElite Tasker4.9 (51 reviews)98 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:Cabinets, flooring, decks, fencing, garage accessories, chicken coops, custom function projects, and more...accurate and creative work is what I enjoy doing along with getting a result we can both appreciate!
- Morgan G.$70.58/hr5 (5 reviews)8 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I have professional experience and most tools neccessary to get the job done. Same day service has a 1.5x rate
- Robert A.$47.05/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I can help with small projects such as building a shelf, closet rods, replacing a rotten board on steps or railings. Patch small holes in drywall
- Jonathan G.$52.94/hr5 (4 reviews)8 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I have over 10 years experience with carpentry,dry wall,flooring,tilling and more. My work is guaranteed. Estimates for different types of work -Wood Flooring $8 per sqft -Tile flooring $14 per sqft -Drywalling $3 per sqft -Decking $32 per sqft
- Dylan R.$70.58/hr5 (1 review)2 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:Rollins Handyman Services LLC Honest. Hard working. Eagle Scout. Door replacements, steps deck repair etc. Bonded and insured. 2hr minimum. No jobs that involve siding or sign off from a BI. Some jobs may require a second tasker.
- mark l.$91.76/hr5 (13 reviews)21 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:i have all the tools and experience for most interior residential projects that do not require a permit or a ladder over 12 feet. patch holes, replace damaged items, including drywall, plumbing and electrical tasks.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
On time! Efficient and friendly. Great work drilling holes into a cabinet.December 3, 2022
He is good at work and well knowledgable what he is doing, i will hire him again in FutureNovember 28, 2022
Jason was polite, efficient, and knowledgeable. Would definitely work with him again!November 23, 2022
Chris is very knowledgeable, efficient and professional. He has worked hard building our designer 10 x 10 shed with using his expertise making it look better and stronger than originally planned. We are extremely happy that we hired him.November 18, 2022
Super tasker, great problem solver, on time, nice to work with.November 16, 2022
I hired Joel for cabinet repair work in the bathroom . He came well on time, analyzed the situation and provided the correction needed. I will recommend him and will utilize for any other similar work in future.November 2, 2022
Clark has a great attention to detail!October 27, 2022
Very knowledgeable when troubleshooting house issues, friendly, resourceful and easy to work with. Would hire again!October 12, 2022