Find Carpenters in Raleigh/Durham
Taskers can provide a helping hand with carpentry and construction work. Hire a Tasker in Raleigh/Durham today!Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Carpentry Services Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Joseph L.$52.94/hr4 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:Have done several adjustments to doors, hinges, and installing support brackets.
- Clark V.$70.58/hr4.9 (53 reviews)109 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:Cabinets, flooring, decks, fencing, garage accessories, chicken coops, custom function projects, and more...accurate and creative work is what I enjoy doing along with getting a result we can both appreciate!
- Oleh B.$64.70/hr5 (3 reviews)7 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I have 2 years of experience in carpentry and construction.
- Terry C.$176.47/hr5 (1 review)4 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:My Partner and I have close to about 8 years experience. We have renovated businesses. Build customize layout for clients. You let us know what you need done and we’ll let you know if we’re a good fit for the job. Some jobs may be hourly or flat rate
- Jonathan G.$52.94/hr5 (4 reviews)8 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I have over 10 years experience with carpentry,dry wall,flooring,tilling and more. My work is guaranteed. Estimates for different types of work -Wood Flooring $8 per sqft -Tile flooring $14 per sqft -Drywalling $3 per sqft -Decking $32 per sqft
- Robert A.$47.05/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I can help with small projects such as building a shelf, closet rods, replacing a rotten board on steps or railings. Patch small holes in drywall
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 22undefined Fri, Sep 22
Dylan did a great job on my stairs above and beyond what I expected will definitely hire him again. Thanks Dylan
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 1undefined Fri, Sep 1
Dylan was great to work with! Helped do all the initial prep, purchase the right hardware and materials for the project. Communication was a breeze too.
5.0undefined Tue, Aug 15undefined Tue, Aug 15
Caragh is amazing. Their meticulous attention to detail and kind personality made my project enjoyable to execute. Caragh had to adjust (hack) 4 wardrobes that I purchased online to fit my closet. It was done to perfection. No one can tell that this was adjusted. They took the time to thin ...
5.0undefined Thu, Aug 10undefined Thu, Aug 10
He did excellent work! Timely and efficient. He also helped with several other tasks.
5.0undefined Fri, Jul 28undefined Fri, Jul 28
Professional, skilled and courteous. Great person to get what i needed done. Highly recommended for any carpentry work.
5.0undefined Tue, Jul 18undefined Tue, Jul 18
Great work and quick
5.0undefined Sat, Jul 15undefined Sat, Jul 15
Mark is my forever handy person, I hope! He’s at my home regularly and could not be more professional, skilled, friendly and polite. Cannot recommend him enough!
Mary Grace B.
5.0undefined Fri, Jul 7undefined Fri, Jul 7
Did a great job changing my door so it opened the other way. Would recommend!