Home Repairs in Raleigh/Durham
Choose from the community of Taskers of all trades in Raleigh/Durham to handle your minor home repairs.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Home Repairs Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Austin P.$52.94/hr4.9 (105 reviews)174 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have helped with small home repairs for years now and am currently in the midst of prepping a house for sale. I have all the necessary tools to complete small home repair jobs
- Chris N.$47.05/hr5 (24 reviews)34 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:There's a lot I can do with minor repairs to a house. Just ask:) I am Vaccinated
- Joseph L.$47.05/hrElite Tasker4.9 (68 reviews)110 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Can figure my way through most *light* repairs. Glass, wood, drywall, doorways, doorknobs, overhead lighting, etc. Plumbing leaks not at/near faucets require a plumber. Outlet moves require an electrician. Over 6ft ladders are construction jobs.
- Terry C.$176.47/hr5 (24 reviews)41 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience putting up shelves, replacing locks, working on toilets, changing bulbs/fans, shower heads and faucets.Whatever minor repair you need done! 1hr job=1 hr min charge,1-2hr jobs= 2hr min, 2-3hr jobs= 3hr min.
- Clark V.$47.05/hr4.9 (10 reviews)26 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I can help you with drywall repair and patching, door repair, hardware for entry doors and cabinets, lock installation, and other repairs. I'll even pick up any of the supplies needed to complete your job.
- Larry D.$70.58/hr2 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Very detail oriented, punctual, efficient, Expert in doing small repairs doors, windows, patching holes dents, change light fixtures, I don't do painting, ‼️I don't do any plumbing work, for that contact a plumber, and electrician for electrical.‼️
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
So great!!! Very efficient and skilled.September 27, 2022
Amazing job! Super friendly and excellent work! Definitely will recommend to friends and use again!September 25, 2022
Cedrick installed our mailbox and did a great job. I would definitely work with him again.September 23, 2022
Completed the tasks I needed (putting furniture together, fixing some hardware, hanging framed paintings, etc.) super efficiently - I'm very impressed! Will definitely works with Stephon again for my home needs, thank you.September 22, 2022
Very willing to work and problem solve.September 22, 2022
Amazing communication and timeliness + kindness - Stephon was amazing!!! Can’t wait to reach out to him in the future for home repairs!September 22, 2022
Jonathan was professional and friendly. He arrived on time and took his time to understand my needs. He did a great job and I will add him to my list of good professional!September 21, 2022
Jason did a fantastic job fixing my broken couch! He worked quickly and had all the necessary equipment/tools needed for the job. Great communication, punctual and very friendly. I'll definitely be hiring him again for future projects. I have a couch to sit on again! 😅September 20, 2022