Handyman service in Raleigh/Durham
Looking for a handyman in Raleigh/Durham? Hire a Tasker to help with all your home repairs! Average price for handyman services is $47 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Home Repairs Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Konstantin S.$58.82/hr4.9 (16 reviews)28 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have 4+ years experience with taskrabbit, more than 2000 tasks successfully finished, see my reviews in the general mounting category. If you need to hang curtain rods, blinds, mount shelves, tvs, etc - I would love to help you!
- Austin P.$52.94/hr4.9 (105 reviews)174 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have helped with small home repairs for years now and am currently in the midst of prepping a house for sale. I have all the necessary tools to complete small home repair jobs
- Joseph L.$43.52/hrElite Tasker4.9 (90 reviews)151 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Can figure my way through most *light* repairs. Glass, wood, drywall, doorways, doorknobs, overhead lighting, etc. Plumbing leaks not at/near faucets require a plumber. Outlet moves require an electrician. Over 6ft ladders are construction jobs.
- Chris N.$47.05/hr5 (27 reviews)38 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:There's a lot I can do with minor repairs to a house. Just ask:) I am Vaccinated
- Clark V.$47.05/hr4.9 (14 reviews)32 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I can help you with drywall repair and patching, door repair, hardware for entry doors and cabinets, lock installation, and other repairs. I'll even pick up any of the supplies needed to complete your job.
- Terry C.$176.47/hr5 (24 reviews)41 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience putting up shelves, replacing locks, working on toilets, changing bulbs/fans, shower heads and faucets.Whatever minor repair you need done! 1hr job=1 hr min charge,1-2hr jobs= 2hr min, 2-3hr jobs= 3hr min.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Dwayne was communicative and helped finish a task (recaulking our tub) that was on our task list for a very long time. I'd be happy to invite him back.February 2, 2023
Great job, incredibly professional. Johnathan did 3 tasks requested and squeezed in another task for me. He fixed ceiling damaged by roof leak, a sticky bolt lock, regrouted bathroom vanity, and hung a new window shade (replacing an old one-including mount). Highly recommend.February 1, 2023
Ronak was very helpful. I appreciate him taking care of my minor repairs.January 29, 2023
Amazing job!January 28, 2023
Good communication and quality work.January 23, 2023
Juan was very communicative, punctual, and did a great job. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.January 20, 2023
Josh was great to work with. Would absolutely use his services again.January 19, 2023
Zach did a fantastic job. He was communicative and reasonably priced. I would book him again!January 18, 2023