Get Help Installing Lighting in Raleigh/Durham
Need someone to help out with light installation? There are 256 Taskers in Raleigh/Durham ready to help at a moment's notice. Find help now!Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Light Installation Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Austin P.$52.94/hr4.9 (63 reviews)105 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have solid experience installing indoor and outdoor light fixtures/ceiling fans. If the electrical hookups are already in place I can change out fixtures. I am not able to run new wiring however. That would require a professionally licensed electrician.
- Terry C.$176.47/hr5 (14 reviews)24 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I do minor plumbing and electrical depending to the extent of work needed done. Please be as descriptive as possible so that I can better assist you or recommend you. Hourly charge 1hr job=1 hr min charge,1-2hr jobs= 2hr min, 2-3hr jobs= 3hr min.
- Jonathan G.$52.94/hr1 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I preform minor electrical work only. Fans and light fixtures are $80 each Switches and outlets are $45 each ($30 each if more than 8. Other items may very.
- Robert A.$52.94/hr5 (39 reviews)47 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Several years experience as an electricians helper. Installing/ replacing ceiling fans and light fixtures, replacing receptacles and light switches. I cannot hang chandeliers.
- Corey S.$52.94/hr5 (33 reviews)47 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience with light electrical work including replacing ceiling fixtures, outlets and switches. I do not have the ability to run new wiring or repair wiring.
- Dylan R.$76.47/hr4.9 (59 reviews)94 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:👋👷♂️⚡️🔌Rollins Handyman Services LLC Honest. Hard-working. Eagle Scout. Bonded and insured! 👀Locally owned small business. Ceiling fans, fixture swaps, smart home installs +. Collegiate trained in residential electric. 2hr minimum. No jobs that require the installation of outlets or fixtures on blank walls with no pre-existing junction box (pre-wired connection). Outlet and fixture replacements and installs on pre-existing junction boxes are all ok. No jobs that need scaffolding.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
5.0undefined Thu, Mar 23undefined Thu, Mar 23
Ronak was awesome! He hung a very heavy and stubborn chandelier for us and made sure everything was perfect and level before leaving. Would definitely hire again and recommend :)
5.0undefined Wed, Mar 22undefined Wed, Mar 22
Austin was amazing he was on time answer every question and was very helpful. Will definitely hire again
5.0undefined Sun, Mar 19undefined Sun, Mar 19
Austin was excellent. He did exceptional work and was pleasant and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
5.0undefined Fri, Mar 17undefined Fri, Mar 17
Elijah was awesome. He was prompt, thorough, and left the space neat. I was comfortable with him in the home and he did an excellent job. He was patient with me and worked quickly and quietly and took care of everything I needed very efficiently. I will definitely work with him in the futu ...
5.0undefined Tue, Mar 14undefined Tue, Mar 14
Joel was absolutely fantastic! Quick communicator, punctual, thorough, knowledgeable, quality work! Highly recommend!
5.0undefined Mon, Mar 13undefined Mon, Mar 13
Ronak was great to work with. He hung a complicated light fixture for me in no time. He was a perfectionist, making sure it was straight. Ronak is very personable. He will be the 1st person I contact for my next project.
5.0undefined Tue, Mar 7undefined Tue, Mar 7
Neat and Clean
5.0undefined Mon, Mar 6undefined Mon, Mar 6
Outstanding and professional! He arrived early, was courteous and quiet. We will definitely use him again.