Office Moving in Raleigh/Durham
Browse 693 Taskers in Raleigh/Durham to help pack, transport, and organize everything for your office move.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Office Moving Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Rafael G.$55.29/hrElite Tasker5 (482 reviews)723 office moving tasks doneHow I can help:I’m running a 2 hour special $47p/hr for the FIRST HOUR ONLY, then $59p/hr every additional hour, 1 hour only $59p/hr, if you need a second person, all the same prices apply to him,the use of my pickup truck that's an additional $25p/hr (no special).
- Austin P.$52.94/hr5 (204 reviews)304 office moving tasks doneHow I can help:Any job that requires the use of my personal pick up truck will be an additional $10 fee which includes the truck, tie down straps, moving blankets, and a dolly
- Nathan J.$55.29/hr5 (115 reviews)177 office moving tasks doneHow I can help:I'd be glad to help you move. I've helped over 100 people move, so I've a lot of experience. Be sure to hire 2 Taskers if you have heavy Lifting. I have a pick up truck I can use to help you move . No upfront costs please.
- Chris N.$51.76/hr5 (107 reviews)125 office moving tasks doneHow I can help:I have moved across the country, from an apartment to a house and vice versa. I do not have a truck for the time being but I can definitely help load and unload. I am Vaccinated
- Joseph L.$43.52/hrElite Tasker5 (81 reviews)106 office moving tasks doneHow I can help:Strong and quick. I always carry the heavy end of items. *NOTE* if you have long furniture that will be hard to balance *and* narrow stairways, I highly recommend hiring an additional Tasker and/or being willing to grab the light end.Faceshieldsonly.
- Larry D.$70.58/hrElite Tasker5 (184 reviews)225 office moving tasks doneHow I can help:‼️Need my partner also? $120/hr‼️ He has a pickup truck for a $60 fee I’ll expense it. I’m 6’3, 230 lbs $20 labor fee for Appliances, King Beds, Gym equipment, Sleeper Sofas, Recliners, Armoires etc. (2 ppl $40) $40 fee for Pianos. (2 ppl $80)
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Stylianos was very helpful. He did an excellent job with our move. He was engaged and involved. He was quick and knowledgeable. I would definitely use him again.December 7, 2022
Jonathan was a blessing. With short notice, he managed to fit in moving my stuff out of storage into my garage. He is stealthy... fast and quiet... works under the radar. Jonathan is thorough and organized. Thank you, Jonathan! Everything looks great.December 6, 2022
Pretty good, could be better but still pretty solid!December 5, 2022
Tashiem was friendly and efficient. He contributed helpful ideas for how to move and store our items. I would hire him again.December 5, 2022
He was swift, friendly, and a great help during the hour I needed him.December 4, 2022
Great communication and worked efficiently!December 4, 2022
Steve was very fast with his work and did everything thoroughly. I highly recommend him for future tasks.December 3, 2022
PJ and his partner were amazing! They were quick, got everything moved safely, and extremely helpful with a couple of other tasks while they were with us. I couldn’t recommend him/them enough!December 3, 2022