Deep Cleaning in Reno/Carson City
Need someone to get in the nooks and crannies? 42 Taskers in Reno/Carson City can apply the elbow grease to make any space sparkle. Average price for deep cleaning is $45 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Deep Cleaning Taskers in Reno/Carson City
- David T.$35.29/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have 8 years of experience cleaning.
- Wilma C.$27.05/hr5 (2 reviews)2 deep cleaning tasks doneHow I can help:If it's REALLY bad, have me come scrub it clean! Sometimes the cleaning gets overwhelming and there's lots of clutter or buildup and I'll get it looking good again.
- Todd S.$23.52/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Detail-oriented worker, professional certifications, and possess most tools needed for any TaskRabbit job. Please clarify your scope-of-work so I can bring what may be needed.
- Lee S.$37.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have many years of cleaning experience. I'm very thorough and have the patience, focus and supplies for a thorough deep cleaning. Carpets too. I don't use any toxic chemicals, and I follow direction well. Just let me know of any special requests.
- Conor F.$35.29/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:20+ years experience preparing and staging new and renovated homes. Appliances, kitchen, bath, yard, garage, and other scopes of work related to cleaning. Very professional and detail oriented. Perfect work history and references. Prompt , reliable.
- Andres A.$23.52/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Nothing I can’t handle just let me know what type of cleaning we’re doing and I’ll have my cleaning supplies ready
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Great job very efficient!
Wilma is amazing. She is willing to help with whatever you need, like a flooded bathroom that I caused just before she arrived. She saved the day--and my bathroom floor. I could not ask for anyone better. Thank you, Wilma. You're the best!