Get Help Installing Lighting in Reno/Carson City
Need someone to help out with light installation? There are 75 Taskers in Reno/Carson City ready to help at a moment's notice. Find help now!Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Light Installation Taskers in Reno/Carson City
- JW W.$60/hr5 (8 reviews)12 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Anything & everything basic electrical - replacing outlets/switches, installing/replacing light fixtures/fans, low voltage cabling (one story only), etc. Basically anything that doesn't require opening walls. Home automation and Sonos audio as well.
- David T.$52.94/hr5 (28 reviews)62 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have over 10 years of performing electrical work for customers, and I use safe equipment to troubleshoot repairs. I also have an apprentice electrician license in Texas to perform this work legally, and in accordance with State regulations.
- Jeremiah M.$41.17/hr5 (3 reviews)4 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:5+ yrs experience. Very familiar with installing and replacing light fixtures, outlets, smart/standard switches, thermostats, alarm systems, cc cameras, double-pole breakers (for EV chargers/dryers) installing metal & pvc conduit, etc.
- Michael M.$88.23/hr5 (22 reviews)35 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Highly experienced retired engineer. Any single or 3-phase residential and light commercial jobs accepted. Every job code compliant, specialty is diagnostics and EV hookups
- Todd S.$34.11/hr5 (1 review)1 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Detail-oriented worker, professional certifications, and possess most tools needed for any TaskRabbit job. Please clarify your scope-of-work so I can bring what may be needed.
- Conor F.$38.82/hr2 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:20+ years in all scopes of electrical construction and installation. Light fixtures, (recessed lights) GFI outlets, switches, and pig tails. No certificate but professional an honest. If I can't do it I can refer you to a certified electrician.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
5.0undefined Wed, Apr 5undefined Wed, Apr 5
I enjoyed interacting with Joseph. He did a very good job, upgrading my electrical plugs and switches. I fully recommend Joseph to others on Task Rabbit. Thank you Joseph!
5.0undefined Fri, Mar 10undefined Fri, Mar 10
Fast, reliable, informative, clean and has a lot of great knowledge.
5.0undefined Sat, Feb 25undefined Sat, Feb 25
Michael did good work quickly.
5.0undefined Thu, Jan 19undefined Thu, Jan 19
Michael did a great job mounting 4 lights in my new home ! He was very honest in charging me for his time. This is the 3rd time he has worked for me and I will hire him again!
5.0undefined Fri, Dec 9, 2022undefined Fri, Dec 9, 2022
Great service! Fast honest and knowledgeable…will hire again.
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 28, 2022undefined Fri, Oct 28, 2022
We love working with Michael! He helped us install 4 can lights and a large light fixture in our 14-foot high foyer. Highly recommended.
5.0undefined Wed, Oct 5, 2022undefined Wed, Oct 5, 2022
Prompt, efficient, great work. Thank you!
5.0undefined Sun, Sep 25, 2022undefined Sun, Sep 25, 2022
Michael was nothing short of an absolute professional, and a pleasure to spend 3+ hours with. I could not be happier with the new hood that he installed, the quality of work, and his attention to detail. Michael went above and beyond for me, and even fixed an outlet in my kitchen that was ...