Plumbing Services in Reno/Carson City
Hire a Tasker for plumbing services in Reno/Carson City. They can help with plumbing tasks like toilet repair, sink plumbing and more. Average price for plumbing help is $51 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Plumbing Taskers in Reno/Carson City
- JW W.$60/hr5 (15 reviews)17 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:Limited to anything outside the walls or floor: faucet repair/replacement, shower heads, toilet tank hardware, garbage disposals, washer/dryer/dishwasher installs, etc. Nothing inside walls, and no caulking. Sorry, no full toilet replacements.
- David T.$52.94/hr5 (15 reviews)38 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:I have over 7 years of experience with plumbing work.
- Michael M.$88.23/hr5 (13 reviews)20 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:Highly experienced copper & Pex repairs and installations as well as expert diagnostics for leaks and drain issues
- Joseph S.$45.88/hr4.7 (3 reviews)4 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:I was lead maintenance for a dry cleaning plant for 20 + years and can plumb any type of pipes you have a problem with I also have every tool needed for any situation
- Micah M.$41.17/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I’ve been doing minor plumbing on my own home for multiple years now. I am able to work on majority of minor plumbing repairs and replacements. I enjoy jobs like these and I enjoy making peoples homes the way they like!
- Todd S.$35.29/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Detail-oriented worker, professional certifications, and possess most tools needed for any TaskRabbit job. Please clarify your scope-of-work so I can bring what may be needed.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Came out the next day, fixed the problem instantly. Will definitely hire him again for any future tasks.September 17, 2022
Michael actually came early which was helpful because I had to leave for the airport. He solved my toilet problem instantly : my tank was not filling and the tank was leaking after a DIY bidet install. He had enough time in the hour to install my cabin filter in my car. It was a real bear ...August 17, 2022
He had trouble getting here at the scheduled time but once he got here he worked efficiently and quickly!July 18, 2022
Awesome service. Very professional and efficient.June 21, 2022
Michael did a great job in replacing my faucets. As I had bought the wrong size faucet, Michael needed to drill my sink and did a great job at that without breaking the porcelain. He had to order a drill bit to do that and came back to the house once it was in. In the meantime, he stayed ...June 17, 2022
Absolutely the best. I was in a bind and needed immediate help and he was there. Stayed as long as I needed and made sure my washer and dryer were working. I highly recommend.June 16, 2022
Michael is knowledgeable and takes his time to do things right. He’s capable and goes the extra mile when it comes to ‘little issues’ that pop up as he’s performing his work! Highly recommended if he has the time!June 2, 2022
Michael is a good professional. He came one day earlier to see what parts needed in the job, and the time not added into the job time. He is not only good in engineering but also good in coordination. He talked to our community office to arrange to shut down the water line. We appreciate ...December 20, 2021