Handyman service in Salt Lake City
Looking for a handyman in Salt Lake City? Hire a Tasker to help with all your home repairs! Average price for handyman services is $47 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Home Repairs Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Evan G.$56.47/hrElite Tasker5 (229 reviews)464 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE HERE :) ! I’m an experienced handyman specializing in minor home repairs, painting, drywall repair, door repair, wall mounting and assembly. Please Note: Handyman labor rate/minimum hours may vary based on job type. Also, I do not do plumbing or electrical repairs. I look forward to working with you! Thank you!
- Robert H.$61.17/hr5 (180 reviews)376 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I've done construction/property management for years and can tackle a wide range of home repairs. I have a lot of hand & power tools for patching holes in drywall, fixing doors, installing mouldings, installing appliances, hanging curtains/blinds.
- Nathan L.$68.23/hrElite Tasker4.9 (58 reviews)108 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I bring all necessary tools. I am also a sub contractor Integrative Homes LLC specializing in whole home water and air filtration.
- Aroldo O.$58.82/hr5 (171 reviews)214 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have more then 15 years experience on the handyman maintenance world. Houses , hotels, assistant living facilities almost all my life , learn some skills during that time . (Be aware I charge a minimum of 1 1/2 hours for home repairs tasks)
- Arnoldo G.$47.05/hr4.9 (72 reviews)101 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I do well this small repairs like putting up shelves, hanging curtains,blinds, repairing holes, changing lightbulbs I can change a lamp but if its need a pawer cables run or a new line I don't do big electricity jobs. I don't do mounting Tvs, in this section has to be on mouthing section thanks!!!
- Dustin R.$58.82/hr5 (58 reviews)76 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Current homeowner that does most of my own repairs. Capable of doing many different things but cannot complete large renovations or extensive remodels. I do have a wide array of tools to complete these jobs as well.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Tue, Dec 5undefined Tue, Dec 5
Scott is extremely knowledgeable and friendly! He takes the time to make sure you know what's up! Great job Scott!!!
5.0undefined Mon, Dec 4undefined Mon, Dec 4
Carson did a great job installing my laminate countertops and did and extra task for me.
5.0undefined Sun, Dec 3undefined Sun, Dec 3
Nathan that extremely professional. He reviewed the job, made suggestions for the best way to proceed and completed the job in the time he quoted. Highly recommend!
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 29undefined Wed, Nov 29
He sent one of his helpers who was on time and professional. Easy to communicate with and did a nice job patching the hole in my wall. Would hire again!
5.0undefined Tue, Nov 28undefined Tue, Nov 28
Aroldo was fantastic. He was very communicative and responsive, was easily able to manage the several tasks, worked efficiently, and was a pleasure to work with. We will be using him again for sure.
5.0undefined Sat, Nov 25undefined Sat, Nov 25
McKay is detail-oriented, friendly, and efficient. I highly recommend him.
5.0undefined Fri, Nov 24undefined Fri, Nov 24
Mckay was prompt, very well educated, and performed exactly what I needed. Thanks!
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 22undefined Wed, Nov 22
Josh quickly confirmed my booking and clarified the scope of my project. He ensured I had all the correct items and showed up on time and did an awesome job in leveling an uneven area in my basement concrete. I highly recommend him for your miscellaneous home projects.