Return Items in Salt Lake City
Whether you shopped online or in-store, browse 328 Taskers in Salt Lake City to handle the hassle of taking back your purchases.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Return Items Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Chet S.$36.47/hrElite Tasker5 (36 reviews)56 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I have worked as an assistant before and enjoy serving my employer. I have a degree in Communications, consider myself detail orientated and have competed tasks such as creating copy, data entry, maintaining and organizing communication systems and more. I take direction well, and feel comfortable asking for clarification as needed. Ultimately, if you want the Task done thoroughly and meeting your expectations, I'm the Tasker for you!
- Matt Z.$28.23/hr5 (55 reviews)107 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience fulfilling client needs in my work with concierge companies and with major movie studios. I work with you to help you get any job done.
- Evan G.$58.82/hr5 (3 reviews)7 return items tasks doneHow I can help:Think of me as an organizer, planner, cleaner, mover & handyman - ALL IN ONE - at your service! Whatever you need done - I’m your guy. I have great references too. Rates may vary for additional cleaning/handyman services etc.
- Micah P.$25.88/hr5 (1 review)1 return items tasks doneHow I can help:Have a lot of attention to detail and well work fast but get the job done 100%
- Eric W.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I believe in strong moral principles. Compassion, Forgivness, Humility, Communication. The personal world I have built is highly organized, efficient, and creative. I am ready and excited to make your vision happen. 2 hour minumum.
- Emily S.$24.70/hr1 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I’ve had many years experience in clerical work, organizing files, invoices and scheduling. I’d love to help with any of your organizational needs!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Wendy was great! She had no fear at working on website, recovering passwords and other office tasks that so needed to be done.August 13, 2022
Got the job done and was supper thorough!July 26, 2022
Jonathan is a perfect personal assistant. There is nothing that Jonathan won’t do. Even if he is not used to doing something, he is always open to attempting. I have worked with him for other services and has been truly helpful. He is very trustworthy and helped my with consolidating perso ...July 16, 2022
Josue unfortunately struggled with completing my task despite very clear instructions which he stated he understood. There were resulting delays in completing the task however to his credit he agreed to only charge for the time that it should have taken and did successfully complete the ta ...July 9, 2022
Chet did a great job building my bookcase!June 28, 2022
El Hadj D.
Samantha was able to find things I needed, paid attention to detail, and went above and beyond to find things that were hard to find (birth records for a foreign country from the 1800s and early 1900s at a family research library in my case).May 26, 2022
I will definitely hire Chet again. He was a clear communicator, on time and super thoughtful in his actions. I felt secure seeing his high rating to begin with -- and he fulfilled this task perfectly. THANK YOU CHET!April 18, 2022
An absolute sweetheart & super helpful. Highly recommend!February 17, 2022