Light Installation in Seattle
From replacing bulbs to installing light fixtures, choose from 442 capable Taskers in Seattle to shed some light on your space.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Light Installation Taskers in Seattle
- Jonathan K.$111.76/hrElite Tasker5 (158 reviews)221 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Covid-ready, shoe covers, and mask. Several years experience in removing & replacing light fixtures and smart products. I Have all tools needed, including ladder to reach up to 12 foot ceilings.
- Jared M.$147.05/hrElite Tasker4.9 (153 reviews)245 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I can work on (fix/ replace/ install) switches, outlets, circuit breakers, light fixtures, fans, heaters and more. I can troubleshoot and diagnose as well. Read my many positive reviews and pick me to help you with your next electrical project.
- Jeffrey H.$176.47/hr5 (134 reviews)212 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Install/repair/troubleshoot: outlets, breakers, switches, lighting fixtures, security lights, can lights, etc. I love/hate fishing wire through walls. Have experience in residential, commercial, and industrial installations.
- Marcus Y.$117.64/hrElite Tasker5 (124 reviews)196 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Experienced with low voltage electrical installs. Examples include replacing switches, outlets, breakers, lighting etc. Unable to take on work where certification is required.
- John W.$105.88/hrElite Tasker5 (105 reviews)144 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Capable and efficient when working with your home and office electrical fixtures and installation. I'm not servicing projects requiring new in-wall wiring at this time.
- TIM T.$176.47/hrElite Tasker5 (73 reviews)113 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I studied electrical in school so I know a thing or two about home wiring
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Tharwat was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He did a great job replacing 2 bathroom exhaust fans. I would definitely hire him again!September 22, 2022
Jared is a pro- fast, efficient and did a great job fixing my burnt out light panels and troubleshooting.September 22, 2022
Super knowledgeable and friendly. Much appreciated!September 22, 2022
Tharwat did a great job and was incredibly efficient. He was also able to tackle a frustrating task that had been lingering in our home for months on the spot without us even having discussed it with him before hand. I'll definitely be reaching out in the near future for a broader set of ...September 22, 2022
Danny was excellent. He did quick and quality work on short notice for a good price…and he was very communicative with respect to some unexpected complications.September 22, 2022
Amazing! He figured out very quickly what the issue was and fixed it. Highly recommendSeptember 21, 2022
Tharwat is a true professional. Very skilled and detailed work. He switched out all my old house’s light fixtures for me, indoor & outdoor. He offered to help with anything else I needed around the house. I had a lot of tasks, including switching out the bathroom water faucet and drain, an ...September 21, 2022
Russ is excellent exclamation he is efficient and has deep knowledge! We’ve worked with him multiple times now and he has always been extremely friendly and professional!September 20, 2022