- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Office Mounting Service Taskers in Seattle
- Vladdy K.$100/hr5 (7 reviews)7 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:What’s on your shopping list? Let us handle your errands and deliver in timely matter!
- Matthew J.$100/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Very efficient and will find the item you want for the best value.
- John W.$40/hr5 (2 reviews)2 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:Proficient and prompt shopper and happy to help with your task. (also have truck for larger items)
- Frank B.$37.64/hr5 (2 reviews)2 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:Experienced window shopper. Reliable and have made many purchases for friends and associates..
- TIM T.$111.76/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I can pick up what you need in my van and have it delivered to where you need when you need it
- Taka M.$170.58/hr5 (1 review)1 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience shopping for people on task rabbit.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
She performed the task following instructions and in a timely manner. I will use Wendy againNovember 14, 2022
Arielle was super kind and empathetic. Friendly - fast - professional. 10/10October 30, 2022
Will was a timely and communicativeSeptember 18, 2022
Christine was quick, on time, asked question to clarify the task, and was thoughtful about other potential needs I didn’t initially think of myself. I will definitely hire her again!August 14, 2022
Great communication, easy to work with, would recommend Thomas highly.August 12, 2022
Wendy was great! She helped me to navigate a new task type & completed it ahead of schedule!July 13, 2022
Matthew was timely, professional, and highly communicative. 👏 👏👏July 8, 2022
Amazing job! Very clear and concise. Able to follow directions and anticipate needs.June 15, 2022