Return Items in Seattle
Whether you shopped online or in-store, browse 921 Taskers in Seattle to handle the hassle of taking back your purchases.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Return Items Taskers in Seattle
- Rebecca W.$58.82/hr4.7 (42 reviews)97 return items tasks doneHow I can help:COVID-19 fully vaccinated! I’m organized, friendly, and professional. I pay close attention to detail and am comfortable working independently. Great communication is always my priority. Please, no transcription or taking meeting minutes.
- Matthew J.$100/hr5 (5 reviews)8 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I have a Bachelor's Degree with a 3.75GPA. I was President of the Northern Illinois University Triathlon Team, captain of the baseball team, and very logical in everyday tasks that many people don't understand.
- Frank B.$64.70/hr5 (32 reviews)56 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I am focused and task driven. I take time to understand the expectations, ask pertinent questions and dive into work. My keywords are trustworthy, honest and reliable. I have managed a club room, managed a club budget and work well with others.
- John W.$58.82/hr5 (15 reviews)23 return items tasks doneHow I can help:Capable of seeing through complex projects from beginning to end.
- TIM T.$117.64/hr5 (3 reviews)3 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I have over two decades of office and Warehouse experience so I'm sure I can handle your needs.
- Jeffrey C.$117.64/hr5 (4 reviews)6 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I have a reliable vehicle and I am good with instructions.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Courtney did a great job - responsive and proactive; has a broad base of knowledge and experience. Will continue using her.September 16, 2022
Courtney is responsible , detail oriented, on time, diligent, and proactive! Highly recommend!September 3, 2022
I hired Courtney as a personal assistant/caregiver for my post surgical recovery. She was extremely accommodating, on time, knowledgeable, and above all incredibly kind. She picked me up from the surgery clinic, assisted me to get home sound and safe, and stayed around for a couple of hour ...August 30, 2022
He make assembly for my new furniture from Ikea. Then fix my heavy mirror in the wall. Great job.August 26, 2022
Very responsive and accommodating, went above and beyond to ensure tasks were completed appropriately. Highly recommend!August 7, 2022
Courtney was wonderful to work with. Easy to communicate with, efficient and thorough. I will definitely be using her again!August 5, 2022
Kayla was amazing! She was able to jump in and do the tasks quickly and efficiently!! 100% recommend.July 27, 2022
Wonderful job Detailed Great communicationJuly 25, 2022