Return Items in SF Bay Area
Whether you shopped online or in-store, browse 2113 Taskers in SF Bay Area to handle the hassle of taking back your purchases.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Return Items Taskers in SF Bay Area
- Raj S.$48.23/hrElite Tasker5 (139 reviews)387 return items tasks doneHow I can help:Eye for detail. Good with shopping , shipping packages etc. Good with doing a Donations run if needed. Safe contactless tasks done where necessary.
- Lucky G.$23.52/hrElite Tasker5 (66 reviews)126 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I have years of experience in administrative work, including work with sensitive/confidential information, scheduling appointments / meetings, and keeping things organized.
- Jamal W.$63.52/hr5 (11 reviews)15 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I'm not above any job and I've been an executive assistant in the past. I can work swiftly, for long periods of time. I pay close attention to detail, communicate efficiently, and do not need to be told things more then once.
- Shane P.$58.82/hr5 (6 reviews)5 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I've worked for multiple business owners, ran multi million dollar businesses, was in trusted to spend and attend to hundreds of thousands of dollars. I'm trust worthy, punctual, witty and can get the job done.
- Kevin D.$41.17/hr4.9 (27 reviews)28 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I have six years' experience as a Personal and Executive Assistant in global Professional Services firms, as well as experience in the Entertainment and Online Retail sectors. I look forward to helping you with your needs.
- Daniel V.$58.82/hr4.8 (12 reviews)19 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I am an experienced and detail oriented tasker who is more than happy to help with whatever you need to get done! I can also offer creative feedback on how to achieve your goals! Let me be the Sancho Panza to your Don Quixote and hire me today!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
5.0undefined Tue, Jun 6undefined Tue, Jun 6
Jennifer was very helpful and efficient with my office-admin-related task, I would be glad to work with her again.
5.0undefined Wed, May 31undefined Wed, May 31
Natalie was patient and so kind when we had trouble getting her into the building, she was ready to work and organized, and she went above and beyond in all she did. We will absolutely continue using her!
5.0undefined Sun, May 21undefined Sun, May 21
Prompt and professional! Very easy to work with. Would definitely work with her again.
3.0undefined Sat, May 20undefined Sat, May 20
SHE DID FINE AS FAR AS IT WENT BUT WE WERE TO TALK LAST NIGHT ABOUT MORE, BUT DID NOT HEAR FROM HER OR AR LEAST FROM MY SOMETIMES FAULTY PH AND COMPUER
5.0undefined Fri, May 19undefined Fri, May 19
Anthony did an excellent job with my task. He asked great questions beforehand and was thorough, efficient and timely. I selected him based on his reviews and that was a great decision. I'm delighted to add another positive review. I'll definitely being reaching out to him for future needs ...
5.0undefined Wed, May 17undefined Wed, May 17
As always, Anthony did a great job! I'm grateful.
4.0undefined Tue, May 16undefined Tue, May 16
Flexible with my schedule and a good communicator but did not follow all directions given. Still did a solid job 7/10
5.0undefined Tue, May 16undefined Tue, May 16
Issam is super responsive and timely, with a great attitude for getting any job done.