Salvation Army Donations in SF Bay Area
Taskers will make giving to charity easy by dropping off all your Salvation Army donations.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Salvation Army Donations Taskers in SF Bay Area
- Raj S.$49.41/hrElite Tasker5 (192 reviews)390 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:Reliable and experienced to run day to day errands and last minute requests.
- Lucky G.$23.52/hrElite Tasker5 (299 reviews)558 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:I was an office manager at a local nonprofit for six years and and have done years of work in administrative support. I have all the skills you need in getting the job done!
- Mike H.$58.82/hr5 (10 reviews)18 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:I pay attention to detail and get tasks done right the first time always delivering the quality attnetion to the task that a client desires
- Richard P.$100/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I'm punctual but flexible, fast but safe behind the wheel and I know my way around the city. This category is for smaller items so if you have any furniture check out my moving help/hauling category!
- Brett P.$100/hr5 (18 reviews)44 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:*VEHICLE TYPE: 12ft CARGO VAN* I have over 10 years experience delivering items ranging from small packages to industrial equipment. I also have the necessary tools to ensure that deliveries are completed as efficiently as possible.
- Flávio M.$70.58/hr5 (5 reviews)5 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:Let me help you! 2 hours minimum!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
Great Taskrabit, completed the task within the timeframe requested and went above and beyond.March 21, 2023
Highly recommend. Excellent communication and service.March 21, 2023
I’ve hired Eric for several tasks now and he is amazing — always on time, always thinking ahead on how to make the task most efficient. So helpful! I highly recommend working with him!March 20, 2023
Anthony was friendly and finished my task (moving some items to Goodwill) in an astonishingly short amount of time.March 19, 2023
Mohamed was so easy to work with and kind. He was prompt and very helpful. Highly recommend.March 17, 2023
Kathryn went well beyond what I asked! I would highly recommend!March 17, 2023
Lucky is a remarkable human being. Very genuine and kind. The only task rabbit I’ve ever had and I’ve used him multiple times. He’s fabulous!March 17, 2023
So self-sufficient! He completed the task super quick, and let me know when he was finished---it was all taken car of before I even knew it!March 17, 2023