Closet Organization Service in Tampa/St. Petersburg
Choose from a community of organized Taskers in Tampa/St. Petersburg to help whip your closet into shape.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Closet Organization Service Taskers in Tampa/St. Petersburg
- Doug W.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I'll 1st help you clean out your closet, then sit with you and design a Shelftrack system that you will love & double or triple your space!, and then completely install the new closet (& optionally paint, install automatic lighting)
- Richard R.$30.58/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I'm extremely detailed and passionate about organization! I've setup closets, warehouses, and even a food bank. Let me get you organized!
- Kyrylo C.$41.17/hr1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Happy to help with your household errands big or small! I have previous experience in construction and moving and look forward to working with you whatever the task.
- James C.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:With my experience in the bar/restaurant/catering experience. I am King at this skill. A master at Tetris. Thank you
- Kevin B.$57.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I am extremely good and efficient at organizing. It's just one of those spatial things that I excel at personally. Most importantly, I am dependable and reliable. I am punctual, professional and a hard worker. (Please note: I understand my rate is a little more compared to others in this category. Most of my work is in home repairs. Please see that category for the best examples of my reviews. I bill for my time regardless of the task. You get what you pay for and I don't disappoint.)
- Rafal S.$47.05/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:You can call me the clean out King,I can help you get organized very efficiently and make your life easier by doing the tasks you don't have time for.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Amazing!November 21, 2022
A+++ April is the best at folding, ironing and organizing. Also great communication, punctual and friendly. Would hire again!November 12, 2022
Geovanne is a very polite person. He has great attention to detail and worked very diligently. I would hire him again.November 8, 2022
Best decision ever to hire Madeline. I don't recognize my home office. It's fabulous.October 20, 2022
Madeline help me and my teen daughter to declutter our bedroom in order to prepare to move out from our apartment. She was very helpful. Arrived on time and even took a couple of more rooms I needed to organize.October 18, 2022
Shakale is very prompt. Very professional and most of all, very diligent. She has great work ethic. Did not waste time at all and came already clear oh how she would go about the organization task. I’ll hire her again in a heartbeat.October 15, 2022
Excellent at perceiving exactly what I need. My townhouse needs a lot of organization and help and she jumped right in. My home office already feels better.October 7, 2022
Detailed, punctual, organized.September 30, 2022