Research in Washington DC
Need help with a research project? Browse Taskers in Washington DC to do the legwork for you.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Research Taskers in Washington DC
- Jon A.$58.82/hr5 (2 reviews)2 research tasks doneHow I can help:I have a very high attention to detail, an exceptional work ethic, and fast typing skills. I have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and in SAP. I have grown up using computers and have experience in college level research writing.
- Amaka G.$29.41/hr4.9 (55 reviews)176 research tasks doneHow I can help:Remote only. Need research/leads fast for your business or non profit? Let me do the legwork so you can spend more time selling & raising money! I'm familiar with a wide variety of databases & can help meet your prospecting and research needs.
- Gezachew G.$235.29/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have expance to collect data and thing that help for particular research.
- Gabriel J.$52.94/hr5 (4 reviews)8 research tasks doneHow I can help:Experience across disciplines: academic, marketing, econometrics, material sourcing. I've researched and written for companies such CBS Television (Los Angeles), The Women's Forum for the Economy and Society (Paris), and The Froebe Group (NY). Virt.
- Matt S.$92.94/hr5 (3 reviews)3 research tasks doneHow I can help:I have a Masters degree in Conservation Biology - research is like second nature to me.
- STEPHEN R.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I care about the information in which you are interested and ready to proficiently research and organize it for easy access (2HR MIN, SAME DAY 1/2HR XTRA per each 2HRS)- Plus 25 Yrs construction experience - I know design, carpentry, space allocation, change agent, I work with clients, train and hand-hold for weekend warrior, and much more.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Margaret knocked off my task perfectly in record time. I would definitely recommend her and use her again!December 4, 2020
Once again, great communicator. Followed through as promised. High quality work. Thx!August 21, 2020
Strong communication, thoughtful, quick work. Thanks!August 21, 2020
Great work doneApril 30, 2020
We are thrilled with the outcome of the trip research that Sarah did for us! When speaking on the phone, she said she had a good idea of what types of California activities we were interested in for our Swedish friends. And she was so right! Somehow she found “off the beaten path” ideas ...January 20, 2020
Work was done quicker than expected. However it was done well. Good sources.September 16, 2019
Amaka was amazing! I needed assistance in planning a trip to Colorado for me and my two rescue pooches. She not only researched pet-friendly lodging but also local restaurants, pet stores and attractions along the way that were pet friendly. Great response time and superb communication! ...May 13, 2019
Amaka did a great job taking notes at our organization's board meeting. She was easy to work with and followed through on what we needed.April 25, 2019